• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyek

Donations to Imps Village

202 posts in this topic
Fued said he still couldn't post yesterday and that your inbox is always full or something along those lines.

I haven't seen any moderator preview posts come up recently so I'm pretty sure he can post he probably just means "he can't post because he has a warning and it makes him sad :("

In all honesty though, if he hadn't reacted the way he did to his first warning he wouldn't have gotten the other ones.

There's no limitation set on his account. He still has 30% warnings, but they do not affect his posting ability in any way. If he encounters an error when posting, he should let me know.

My PM box was quite backlogged, but that's been taken care of for awhile now. He'll get a response if he PMs me.

nxt (couple) time(s) I get allowance, i'll drop by Key bank and grab a debit gift card and donate some bucks your way, Kyek. I like ImpsVillage, and even though I can't play Dofus or probably not Wakfu (was really hoping I could on that one) I don't wanna see ImpsVillage burn out, or have anyone else have to suffer for cost reasons. When I donate, it'll probably be around $50, though this will be a blow to my Wii :( Anyways Kyek, I see plenty of people already support you, but you'll get even more support once I grab like, 55 bucks :P

Wow, that's mighty generous, but don't break yourself for this! Please don't give any more than what is really comfortable for you to give :P

There's no limitation set on his account. He still has 30% warnings, but they do not affect his posting ability in any way. If he encounters an error when posting, he should let me know.

My PM box was quite backlogged, but that's been taken care of for awhile now. He'll get a response if he PMs me.

test.

ah ok i got off moderator prewiew. As i got no information as to how long this would be, and was told it would be 3 months by various other forum members, and recieved no indication that it was over, so i thought that it was still in effect.

i did pm you, but you were probly busy at the time.

im banned on dofus now for making a joke about selling my char, so im not even gonna visit here as much anymore

anyway dofus/ankama is starting to piss me off, anyone on a oceanic WoW server? lol

now back to on topic :P

if i get my char back, and stuff sorted out (and the uk server doesnt kill rosal as bad as i think it will) ill be happy to make a donation, because unlike other mods kyek doesnt go around lying about people, and i want to support what he has done here. :P

nym sucks btw he just laughed at me the whole time that bastard >.<

Edited by fued

if i get my char back, and stuff sorted out (and the uk server doesnt kill rosal as bad as i think it will) ill be happy to make a donation, because unlike other mods kyek doesnt go around lying about people, and i want to support what he has done here. :P

Don't even start this again.

Welcome back, Fued. Good to see you back, but can we cut out the mod bashing please? No-one lied to you, i can assure you ;P

Yes, please, let's stay on topic :P If there's any confusion, please take it up in PMs :P

Wow, that's mighty generous, but don't break yourself for this! Please don't give any more than what is really comfortable for you to give :P

Don't sweat it. I'm completely comfortable with it. I hope that it'll be around that much, but it's all good. I just wanna see what's in that supporters lounge O.o

You might need some condoms or tissues or somethin' before you start reading what we're working on for this place. Just sayin' ;-)

will donate every month like subscription on dofus when i get my comp fixed :P

when i get a debit card next year ill dontae kyek coz i <3 you

So since I donated before the new fangled IV control panel way and after, does it add up my donation, or does Kyek need to poke my acct to make me a life long supporter?

So since I donated before the new fangled IV control panel way and after, does it add up my donation, or does Kyek need to poke my acct to make me a life long supporter?

Consider your account poked!

And thanks babe :P

Kyek I'm making a small assumption here (mostly cause I'm to lazy to check) but these forums are like most where you need a certain amount of posts to change the name/message above your post count... correct?

If so perhaps you could allow supporters to change their name/message even if they don't have enough posts as an additional thanks for donation. Granted this does nothing for those who have enough, but its nice for those who don't and then they might no spam in older to get post camp up =)

Just a thought

Totally unrelated... but

anyway dofus/ankama is starting to piss me off, anyone on a oceanic WoW server? lol

I live in Japan and tried to play Oceanic when they first came out, it's not pretty. They are extremely full of Americans (nothing wrong with them, just there because US server were full too). There servers still are not located in Aus/NZ, they are in Cali, so you still have the same lag issue of crossing the Pacific as if you played US servers. Additionally there servers are not locked to any region, so not only are there still more Americans the Aus/NZ's but they got hit crazy hard by farmers. When I left they had 3 Oceanic servers, it may be different now or there may be more, but be prepared for yellow pings on a good day and red on most days.

Edited by Ryukyu

Consider your account poked!

And thanks babe :P

Ta for the pokage.. and well I just got paid so I had a little more cash spare, even so I know it won't go that far.

babe :P

Lolll.

So curiousity got to me. :)

Kyek doll, if you could total up my last contribution to make me lifetime, I would love you forever.

Oh and I'm getting closer to that $1000 mark. :P

Might donate if I could still use Paypal. But when I got ripped off they didn't get paid and for some reason they don't like the idea of their pay being tied to a successful sale on E-bay :P

(and the uk server doesnt kill rosal as bad as i think it will)

Pft. Level caps, f2p getting the same(ish) rights as p2p and select areas at a time. I doubt it'll kill Rosal.

Consider your account poked, Sia :P

Lucky account.

lol, for the record Ceru, that quote in your sig DEFINITELY wasn't made under the name 'Kyek' ;-)

Kyek I'm making a small assumption here (mostly cause I'm to lazy to check) but these forums are like most where you need a certain amount of posts to change the name/message above your post count... correct?

If so perhaps you could allow supporters to change their name/message even if they don't have enough posts as an additional thanks for donation. Granted this does nothing for those who have enough, but its nice for those who don't and then they might no spam in older to get post camp up =)

Yea i think there should be more/different benifits, as at the moment (no offense kyek) the supporters lounge seems to be a place more for moderators and a specific clique of people who basically use it an exclusive place to chat.

what about supporters who dont like posting much? Dont get me wrong, if threads like "leakage" actually had any decent info in it, it would be ok, but as it stands, it seems more like a place for mods and inside jokes :)

I just donated 5$ :) after i could donate more who know eheh.

Edit: Oh i'm Luciano Ferraro anyway

Edited by Kyek

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0