• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyek

Donations to Imps Village

202 posts in this topic
Just to clarify.. that's only for > $1000 donations :mellow:. And.. umm.. girls.

*backtracks*

FINALLY! I have something to save up for!

Garne.. I have something important to tell you, buddy. You should sit down. Ok?

You sitting down?

ok. here goes.

You're not a girl.

xD

Just to clarify.. that's only for > $1000 donations :mellow: . And.. umm.. girls.

*backtracks*

Wait wait wait... all girls get this, or only girls that donate over 1000 bucks? *confused*

Only girls that donate over $1000. But if you just donated like a certain amount every month until you hit that mark I would think that the blue testicled admin will have to be at your beck and call.

I think you should have to pay 1000 dollars to have sex with me, not the other way around ~_~

Oh well. I'm a girl. Means I covered one part of the deal. Now I just gotta work on that other 50% :mellow:

Kyek is just a sexist chauvinist pig. Don't listen to a word he says, come shoe shopping with me instead.

Skipp had me at shoes...can we do handbags too?

Skipp had me at shoes...can we do handbags too?

Only if we can talk about all the cute boys we saw while we're eating dinner in the food court.

Only if we can talk about all the cute boys we saw while we're eating dinner in the food court.
Hell yeah, it's a date. A win-win situation for both of us.

black-listed on credit card.

is great tat if u can accept e-gold.

good luck.

zOMG! I got paid a day early, so you get my monies a day early. YAY!

Donated 5 bucks >_>

My lunch money NOOOOOOEEESS ;-;

j/k :(

How to donate and receive all the benefits: NOW BUILT INTO IMPS VILLAGE. SAFEST, AUTOMATIC, AND RECOMMENDED METHOD:
  1. Near the top of the forum, click the "My Controls" link.
  2. On that page, select "Purchase Paid Subscription" from the left-side column.
  3. Select an amount to donate, then click the "Continue to select a payment method..." button.
  4. Select PayPal, press continue, and click the PayPal Payment button.
  5. You will be taken to the PayPal website, making a payment to 'tom@frosteddesign.com'. This is the account I'm receiving donations on. Following your payment, you should be returned to the forum and immediately be granted all the benefits!

I read this after clicking on the link and payed 5 bucks already... what I do now? xD

hahaha, I'll take care of it, Ed :( Thanks!

Ty kyek :(

Since I just got a job, I donated $5, even though I won't get paid until the end of next month. I will donate more when I get paid. :(

Garne.. I have something important to tell you, buddy. You should sit down. Ok?

You sitting down?

ok. here goes.

You're not a girl.

xD

I can pretend to be a girl ;-;

ooopsss Ky, seems I did the same thing Ed did and used the old method. hehehe. Save me!

I am VERY please to hear this. I will probably donate when i get some spare money because of how much I have used these forums. I know how much things cost and I am very grateful that you keep this site up and running.

So in the meantime I have ad-blocked the main graphic. This will save you 51.51 KB of bandwidth every time I view a page. That should reduce costs by a few cents a month at least....I think :(

I will add a link in my sig to help promote donating.

Hee, thanks for the thought Moldy, but check your Town Square thread for a heads-up on why that logic isn't quite right :(

And Goobs: I wasn't sure whether you wanted anonymous or not :mellow: 10-4 buddy! You'll be in the Supporters group shortly.

Fued wants me to post that he is willing to donate to the forums if you will remove his warnings permanently. Come on, its Fued, you know you love him. <3

Fued wants me to post that he is willing to donate to the forums if you will remove his warnings permanently. Come on, its Fued, you know you love him. <3

Now, i'm not 100% sure on this, so forgive me if i'm wrong, but here i go

I don't think that if Fued donates, he'll have warnings taken away. Simply because we're not advertising "Buy away your warnings!". Donations are meant to be from people that want to donate to the servers costs, and to Kyek's lunch money :(. I'm sure that if fued PM's Kyek, he'll be more than willing to have a conversation with him, and negotiate any problems that he may have.

But i don't think that paying for having warnings taken off will work ;P

Fued: If you want the warnings removed, ask Kyek about it, and he will explain whatever you wanna know, and let you know when they can be taken down.

As i recall, his posting was only put on mod preview for a single day anyway, so he can post any time he wants. :mellow:

For the record, I'm having Yamara's babies.

He is absolutely correct-- I'm not one to take bribes, and I'm certainly not going to make a habit of allowing people to pay for favors. I've checked Fued's account, and his limitation expired loooooong ago. If seeing the 30% under his name bothers him, he's always welcome to contact me about it and state his case, with or without donation. To squash a rumor that came up awhile ago, warnings have nothing to do with one's posting ability. Trust me-- the mods and admins warn each other like CRAZY for the fun of it, and many of us can vouch first-hand that being at 100% has no affect on your account, much less 30%.

Fued said he still couldn't post yesterday and that your inbox is always full or something along those lines.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0