• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
TheAbortioner

Post your Guts

12576 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Chris Eggroll said:

New setup for enz, also I changed to a Masq :o  It was a long time coming and much happier.  Hat is Creaking Tree and cape is Kapmeba.  

I'm thinking this could be slightly better optimised with new trophies? Especially since -crit damage on the hat and cloak seem pretty nasty with Treadfast. Swapping Ochre for AP exo could be worthwhile too. The base set is nice though, would work on plenty of classes. 

I was thinking along these lines: https://www.dofusplanner.com/4pEmG/ 

1 person likes this

Yeah for now I went with what I did because I already had full tread and most of the rest, I might go omni at some point since it wouldn't take much.  I'll probably end up more like the set you made once they merge the servers though :>  

nK4E54z.png

Been a long time coming and it's still a work in progress :b. There are catseye pieces behind the livis. 

8 people like this

1 hour ago, -Amos- said:

nK4E54z.png

Been a long time coming and it's still a work in progress :b. There are catseye pieces behind the livis. 

I hope that that kralove set + sword are mimis 

3 people like this

I hope all the items in that set are mimis

Edited by Surtris
2 people like this

What you see is what you get, so they arent mimis, call me a bit old fashioned, I've always been that way. Az isn't half bad as i still hit roughly 1.9k with it. 

7 people like this

14 hours ago, -Amos- said:

What you see is what you get, so they arent mimis, call me a bit old fashioned, I've always been that way. Az isn't half bad as i still hit roughly 1.9k with it. 

A true Az'tech warrior.

3 people like this

15 hours ago, -Amos- said:

Cool oldschool set and all but I don't understand how you do 1.9k damage? I made the set on dofusplanner and even with crit buffs and cloudy and a max crit hit on sword it's still under 1.7k

aztech damage.png

Presumably its on the basis of full buffs + panda vulns, or perhaps low/minus res on monsters

Why do you guys read so much into it? The man has just finished a set and is pretty proud about it, let him have his moment. No need to scrutinize every single aspect of it :) After all, all anybody needs to have a good day is a little acknowledgement from their fellows. 

9 people like this

The last portion of dmg missing is the 10% final dmg given from the turq passive bonus. I actually attempt to use the turq passive bonus to negate the -10% from cloudy so I don't lose too much dmg on the even turns. This is with max buffs ofc including crit weap skill, depends highly on if i crit everything, Az tops out at roughly 1.9k, well atleast for me in that setup. 

As much as I agree with you Oxisius it's fine, just wanted to show people whats currently on my eca, as this is a "Post your Guts." thread. 

5 people like this

Now that you are done with 2.x version, Join us on 1.29!!!!

4 people like this

5 hours ago, Topinator said:

Now that you are done with 2.x version, Join us on 1.29!!!!

Maybe, are ppl playing on eratz or henual? 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, -Amos- said:

Maybe, are ppl playing on eratz or henual? 

Henual! Topi is there :)

3 people like this

Yeah!! Henual

pm /w Toodrunktoplay if you wanna join the best guild!

Edited by Topinator
Wrong ign!
1 person likes this

Came back to the game a couple of days ago after a lengthy break, decided to change from Feca to Osa and give it a go.

Agi/Str, lacking a bit of range, and i'm not too happy with the weapon.

Any advice on changes would be great, cheers

Vigilante cape, AP/MP exo's on the rings

Capture.PNG

2 people like this

I miss the days when this thread would be full of inspiration now theres barely ever any posts on here :( id love to see peoples updated sets with shields and seemyools and such, small bump to the thread I guess 

1 person likes this

On 30/03/2017 at 1:36 PM, Atrophy said:

Came back to the game a couple of days ago after a lengthy break, decided to change from Feca to Osa and give it a go.

Agi/Str, lacking a bit of range, and i'm not too happy with the weapon.

Any advice on changes would be great, cheers

Vigilante cape, AP/MP exo's on the rings

of gear

You could try something along these lines http://dofp.la/AooND/ - i hear power doesnt affect summon damages? depends how much you use summons over your own damage i guess :D

Posted (edited)

Ultimate set finally obtained!

The maging process is yet to begin, but I have all the items now :3

I'm so poor now :'(

I'm also considering a brutatax wand instead of the archetypal bow (highlighted in inventory in orange alongside other potential item replacements), idk if I should or not though.

Guts.png

Edited by Sommanker
1 person likes this

looks nice, what're stats looking like? Hit me up later if you need a hand maging, I'm good I promise...

looks nice, what're stats looking like? Hit me up later if you need a hand maging, I'm good I promise...

Stats, http://dofp.la/3JrZG/ 

After watching 2.43 stream I'm slightly concerned that some of the new items might be substantially better, but y'know, that happens.

Maging, I've already pledged to Laogenes but if he happens to be afk, I know who to go to ;)

SZJSCwc.jpg

Upgraded my equipment a little bit. Nothing too fancy but I'm liking it a lot, 6th MP is better than it seems. Tbh there's not much I want to change, rings don't seem great but there aren't really any better ones, so it's cloudly I'm setting my eyes on now.

And despite being PvM oriented I went 10w 2l on kolo today. Starting before any other iop = kicking their ass

also looking for a shield to mimisymbic amakna, it doesn't fit

Edited by Satsuki
1 person likes this

Not a bad setup :D take it the hat is a Nekochief and the boots are Cycloid?

The boots are Rassler, the hat is indeed nekochief. I actually hesitated with it and wore professor xa's cloak for way too long, but there really doesn't seem to be a better option to get 12th ap in a str/int build. There's no 2 sets you can combine and with how good Seemyools are , Kwyness is not really good either. (level 200 hat + kwyness gives same  ap/mp and less stats, especially vit, than nekochief + seemyool)

wish there was some set you can wear together with king playa or treadfast

luminiscent set kappa

(with playa)

((jk ugli af))