• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
TheAbortioner

Post your Guts

12571 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, -Siegfried- said:

Something around 1.1~1.3 per crit with wand,self buff.

I got pretty much the same setup, super fun build for a cra :)

Holy shit ... that is much more than I was expecting. Guess I forgot how great Bow Skill is. xD

I use the same wand on my cra, self buffed he is able to do 1.3k x4 (2 wand, 2 torm arrow) its very fun.

Finally... Finally am I able to post my new setup here and not blush! ^^
Gear:

60951b3c1e0a43ddb5fba004e97189b5.png

So...
Hat - Malitiamen Hat

Cape - Malitiamen Cape

Boarhog - Karmeleon

I'm mostly swapping out the Turq with extra %res if needed, but that's only if against Eca/Iop in Kollo mostly.

Now to the stats:

0858304a53884db39efac5576cf5efa8.png

Really happy with this amount of Power. When I'm done scrolling all the spells (7 spells left to scroll), I might be actually able to also do Earth damage in some way or another after I steal some Earth stats from the enemy ^^

What do you guys think? What can be improved? (apart from AP/MP exos, those I'll be working on after I help gear my friend on Tuesday).

peace out.

5 people like this

newstats_zps5trmvt8h.png

;D

New set obtained!

Of course, I could improve some things by getting a new ring and an ochre. Buy y'know :D

Edited by Sommanker

My epic server (shadow) guts at the moment. I know I have long ways to go but one step at a time :)

Screenshot (741).png

Screenshot (742).pngScreenshot (743).pngScreenshot (744).png

Edited by Rob
Merged image posts together
3 people like this

Big up @rokitur for the set idea. 7k HP, "1/2" crit, ok res Str Masq...

Edit: 527 str 222 power, 3 summons

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 10.20.45 PM.png

Edited by WidowMaker
10 people like this

Waw, sweet

1 person likes this

cool, i can use the same for new sac and still have high vit :') oh wait

2 people like this

1-2 range is bad for masq, but still nice set :d

9 hours ago, Reggaxed said:

1-2 range is bad for masq, but still nice set :d

The only spell effected by the low range for this build is Tortoruga, which ya - sucks but im willing to sacrifice that...

Edited by WidowMaker

14 hours ago, WidowMaker said:

Big up @rokitur for the set idea. 7k HP, "1/2" crit, ok res Str Masq...

Edit: 527 str 222 power, 3 summons

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 10.20.45 PM.png

Nice vit, but was it worth all the damage, resists and other stats ? I think 5,4k~ vit on masq is enough to play in PvP and PvM, am I wrong? 

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Elyroth said:

Nice vit, but was it worth all the damage, resists and other stats ? I think 5,4k~ vit on masq is enough to play in PvP and PvM, am I wrong? 

I think it depends on your play style. Masqueraid hits 1740, Daggers with Psycho mask and audor crit for 900, Plastron shields for 1660, The resists arent that bad really, and most of these trophies are vit, so if u want to swap out for range, str/pow, resists its a light weight operation. I am really happy with this build tbh. But it is just a matter of opinion really :)

3 hours ago, WidowMaker said:

I think it depends on your play style.

Aka good players dont need fk tonnes of vit, cuz they know how to use shields. aka they know how to play the class. 

the selection of trophies is shit. Use them for actual stuff.

+320/200 vit. legit okay +shaker.

The other 3 need to gtfo. Add in a vigor/mp red or something. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, ReaperSurm said:

Aka good players dont need fk tonnes of vit, cuz they know how to use shields. aka they know how to play the class. 

the selection of trophies is shit. Use them for actual stuff.

+320/200 vit. legit okay +shaker.

The other 3 need to gtfo. Add in a vigor/mp red or something. 

This post was a novelty more than anything because its rare to see a Masq with 7k hp, and other decent stats, its obvious that trohpies/gear can be swapped out per specific situations. isn't that the point of them being equipment slots? It was supposed to be a fun post that people could admire for a half second. Seems as though a few die hard Dofus strategists can't enjoy something for what its worth, but would rather get their egotistic rocks off to point out obvious things. Its a pure vit Masq, it can wear any set with any trophies... jeeeezzz

14 people like this

3 hours ago, WidowMaker said:

This post was a novelty more than anything because its rare to see a Masq with 7k hp, and other decent stats, its obvious that trohpies/gear can be swapped out per specific situations. isn't that the point of them being equipment slots? It was supposed to be a fun post that people could admire for a half second. Seems as though a few die hard Dofus strategists can't enjoy something for what its worth, but would rather get their egotistic rocks off to point out obvious things. Its a pure vit Masq, it can wear any set with any trophies... jeeeezzz

I mean when you post a set in 'post your guts' where people show what gear their characters use, you can't get all defensive and go 'IT WAS JUST A PRANK it is just a novelty not my real set'  don't really know what you're expecting here

3 people like this

20 minutes ago, Coopers said:

I mean when you post a set in 'post your guts' where people show what gear their characters use, you can't get all defensive and go 'IT WAS JUST A PRANK it is just a novelty not my real set'  don't really know what you're expecting here

But it is okay for people to force their opinion upon you in a very negative and offensive way because one does not agree with the set itself?

How low do you have to become in order to bring someone down purely because someones decides to post a set he/she is very happy with?

Sad...

Widowmaker, great set, nice to see different sets than the standard cookiecutter builds.

10 people like this

I helped widow throw the set together because i prefer max vit on masq without sacrificing obvious stats.  We managed to reach that goal while still making him useful.  You can compare the usefulness of a full vit masq with a pure support vulnbot panda,  and even then it's pulled off more usefulness.  Slightly situational, but we pulled off 5k dmg to a Mol usk the other day.  It has its place. 

As a matter of fact,  7k was just a submission to the make a wish foundation,  but widow worked his butt off and found a way to make it happen.  Kudos... 

Edited by rokitur
3 people like this

Ehh, it's 1 range, 25 dodge (granted items aren't missing agi/dodge) with 400 VIT EXO with super low initiative (1.3k) which i personally dislike on a mask regardless of whether it's for pvm or pvp..

1 person likes this

hi I just finished my eca set on the Shadow server (death from PvM is permanent there)

please don't hate on my trophy choices

eca shadow.png

7 people like this

I live with the one range only because Tortuga was only thing that effects us.  Masq stays nearby anyway for other shields,  so it wasn't really a game changer for us. Init is only thing that really bothers me,  but can't have it all.   

1 person likes this

I like how chance elem on masq works with pushback damage, but sadly not many people use it. 

2 hours ago, Tezar said:

Ehh, it's 1 range, 25 dodge (granted items aren't missing agi/dodge) with 400 VIT EXO with super low initiative (1.3k) which i personally dislike on a mask regardless of whether it's for pvm or pvp..

Good points

Finally have a good enough setup worth posting in here. Full agi sram for my team, works well even for the first and second dimension dungeons.

wedw.jpg

1 person likes this

new class time today I am hupper

Trying out int/agi. Pretty fun so far

Militiaman Hat and Cloak under mimis

Could use a bit more damage but think this is as good as I can make the set atm. Open to suggestions 

1a591486eededdbb98949ee6dc0d90ed.png

Edited by Scutes
3 people like this

New setup for enz, also I changed to a Masq :o  It was a long time coming and much happier.  Hat is Creaking Tree and cape is Kapmeba.  

masq_enz_guts_zpshpj3ejme.png

Edited by Chris Eggroll
3 people like this