• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

There is currently an issue with automated mail delivery to @gmail and @outlook addresses. If you require a password reset and have not received anything in your inbox, please click "Contact Us" here or at the base of the page and include a message with your display name using your registered email address. Thank you. 

Need help with my xel lvl 129

First off this is for dofus touch. the version of touch is 2.14 of dofus. i just enjoy that version of dofus better.

So anyway i'm currently a 129 str/cha xel with a fairly strong maged anc set. this is the first time i've played an xel.

i enjoy str/cha very much as i can do quite a bit of damage, especially in pvm. but in pvp(kolo) i hardly get the chance to pull off a full clock/punch combo. i'm kinda leaning to going back to cha/agi as i can do non linear damage and have more range.

i was thinking about trying out both at lvls 130-150 with sets of that lvl and then making up my mind.

I wanted to ask if anyone knew some good sets/items. i'd prefer to have at least 10ap.

for str/cha i was thinking royal pingwin set + moowolf parts + a few more cha items to make it around 50/50 cha/str

for cha/agi i was thinking mastic set + janus wabbit set + cromagmunk helmet (i couldnt really find good cha/agi sets for around 140/150 would really appreciate it if someone found one for me)

I would really appreciate some feedback on the sets and if they would work for an xel? suggestions are very much appreciated. i used to main sac/iop, i barely have experience with xels and what to build?? 

i just thought i'd make this easier to read:

CLASS: xelor

CHARACTERISTICS: cha/str - cha/agi

SETS: cha/str

hat/cloak/ring: royal pingwin

ring: moowolf ring

boots: indigenous boots

belt: dreggon belt OR kanigloo loincloth

amulet: amoolet

weapon: no idea

weapon/2 rings/cloak: mastic set

belt/amulet/boots: janus wabbit set

hat: cromagmunk helmet

i would rather have a higher lvl cha/agi set

Edited by GanjalfTheBaked

Hmm, did a little looking around to see what I could come up with - no clue on your budget which complicates matters though.

If you can get yourself scrolled for all stats at some point then it'll open up a couple of options for you as well. You'll find you can get 200-400 vit overmaged onto most of these setups too if you've got the funds for it :D

Unfortunately I tend to aim for being annoying as fuck to kill, so you'll find the resistances are relatively high for the version. If you can scroll in the offensive elements then your damage should still be alright :)

Level 131 str/cha: http://dofp.la/Mc2LJ/ (rather limited on options, its mostly just Strength to be honest.... your current ancestral etc. would probably be the best to combine the two)

Level 150 str/cha xel: http://dofp.la/8OkIz/

Level 131 cha/agi: http://dofp.la/oMV8m/ (somewhat of a res-whore set, the linear resistances will piss off a lot of characters as well)

Level 131 cha/agi: http://dofp.la/Glgu6/ (lower res than the last but more damage output instead)

Level 150 cha/agi: http://dofp.la/59Vwj/ - low resistance % than I'd like, but again the linear resistances are quite nice to balance things out nicely :) I think 90 AP reduction should be plenty for keeping your enemies AP low as well - that'd be 100 AP reduction with wis scrolled too

For the 131 cha/agi setups, the bow was too good to pass up. It's not quite a koutoulou bow, but what is! Oh wait, a koutoulow bow is... anyway, back on track... it'll be handy for keeping you alive that little bit longer by stealing that little bit of extra HP where needed, and you can AP rape too to reduce your damage intake. For the resistance-based set, you should find that classes like cras, enus, and fecas (which there are a lot of at that level) struggle to deal much damage on you as they rely a lot on +damage and stuff.

Another sidenote - Janus Wabbit isn't actually a part of that dofus version as they fucked up :( The wabbits you need to kill for that set aren't accessible despite being included in the bestiary... I was pissed when I found out I couldn't make that strength set for my masq when it was level 120 ish ;)

Also, I play on Dodge for Dofus Touch, ign is Tanukoui :P Feel free to message me when I'm on if you have any questions.

thanks a lot for your reply! 

i definitely have enough to choose from. i think i'd rather stay cha/str for the higher potential damage, but the cha/agi sets you showed look so juicy haha, all that range. you mind if i ask your opinion on this? what would you say is better, cha/str or cha/agi?

money shouldnt be too much of a problem, i can make around 1mk per week with dopples and i have a bunch of older sets i can sell

For Dofus Touch, I'd prefer cha/agi personally, that way theres plenty of AP rape from clock when at close range, frostbite does that little bit more damage for you as well, and you have shrivelling for that extra ranged damage as well.

Str/Cha isnt a bad build as you can basically go full wis/vit base without any concerns, but the range is quite lacking overall, and Xelor's Punch is only an extra 1 range on Clock iirc :(