• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samee

NEW IOP?

Hi there! I was wondering, are str iops the new meta? I see alot of people changing from a str/int iop to a pure str iop.

I recently came back to dofus and i want to know what to get :P

Cheers!

Int iop isn't good anymore since they did delete erosion based damage from SoF, I think that was the only spell that people used in PvP with that class. At the moment I would go Str/Agi Iop with good pushback damage. Str has really high damage on wrath and cool AoE with SoI. Also there is Str erosion spell that is necessary in PvP. Agi is cool on Iop, because you can dodge/lock enemies and apply erosion on enemy target. There is spell called Zenith that deals really huge damage based on your MP. The good thing is to add pushback damage items to your equipment.

Hi! Thanks for your reply.I am mainly going into pvm so is Str/agi good for pvm aswell? 

Or is that just for PvP? :)

24 minutes ago, Samee said:

Hi! Thanks for your reply.I am mainly going into pvm so is Str/agi good for pvm aswell? 

Or is that just for PvP? :)

My friend has Str/Int/Agi Iop in PvM and it's pretty good. Mainly he's using Str/Agi spells :)

I have a friend on my server who uses mostly Str/Agi and it is amazing to see, Zenith(agi) is an amazing spell, it looks like a huge amount of fun! If I were to make an iop it would be str/agi. (this is pvm btw, I never *ever* pvp) :')

Good luck with your choices!