• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrme87

Mono to Echo

Hey guys, ive recently been on mono, and i've had my fill now. My pvm desires seem to be unattainable! (my timezone also kinda shoots me in the foot) So im thinking of heading back to the old stomping grounds, Echo.

I want to main an Eca in a small team (3-4 chars max)

What are some good compositions that are able to complete the majority of the pvm content and also have fun in kolo later on?

My ideas so far were: (Eca (main), Mp, Heal, Support) (elio is not mandatory, infact ive never played one, they just look amazing and ive been told 'key' for endgame pvm, quite happy to swap with an osa if need be haha)

Eca, Enu, Eni and Elio
Eca, Cra, Eni and Elio
Eca, Sadi, Eni and Elio
Eca, xxxxx, Eni and Rogue

Please share your thoughts smile If you agree a composition please recommended builds and if you offer another composition, provide possible build and reason smile You guys are awesome! Thanks

(advice from the players out there who have "been there and done it" is highly sought after"

<3

I'm not up to date on all the current spellchanges, but I'm 99.9% sure an elio isn't key to endgame PvM anymore. Sure it can be useful if you can play it well and can set up the portals fast, but usually (if you're like me) you just spend entire turns figuring out how to place portals while you could've just killed everything already without portals.

I'd say a panda is more important to have in your team, my setup would be panda/eni/eca/x probably. You can clear all content with that (whatever X may be, pick something you really want or think is good). 

Oh damn! How could i forget the precious panda <3 ok got it, hmmm what do you think for 4th........Would osa be compatible? Hell i just wanna try them out, they look so cool at lvl 190 lol.

Oh isn't enu kinda key? with panda, eni, eca we lack any mp rape, is it important as much as before? before it was very important in pvm

I actually ran that exact team (Eca, Enu, Eni, Panda) for a while before eventually adding a Masq and Ougi (not optimal, but I like what I like). I kinda played it in a different way by making the Panda an Agi tank, but even without the extra durability the utility from Karcham/Chamrak and Vuln is too good to ignore. 

Ultimately, most class combinations can work in PvM as long as you hit all of the main roles (damage, positioning, sustain). I've been able to run able to run almost every dungeon in the game with the 4 you listed, though.

some have mentioned i wouldnt need an eni even at endgame? what are your thoughts on this? 

and infact adding an osa in its place to be eca, enu, panda, osa. thoughts?

Appreciate the reply man

Outside of extremely specific circumstances, you don't really need any class anymore. Some classes will be more effective than others in PvM (for example, Cra and Elio are disgustingly broken), but there aren't any classes that are so core that no team can live without them.

47 minutes ago, Mrme87 said:

some have mentioned i wouldnt need an eni even at endgame? what are your thoughts on this? 

Well, seeing an evo 3 lifesaver heals more than an eni can, the shielding turret can apply an non-unbewitchable 2ap which lasts infinite turns, it’s almost as if foggers are the new eni. 

And in all honesty, osas can solo much content so adding 3 additional classes to an osa is simply overkill 

Osa , Eca , Fogger, Panda :O SHOW ME THE LIGHT!!

Or does this sound too messy with no synergy? 

1 hour ago, Mrme87 said:

Osa , Eca , Fogger, Panda :O SHOW ME THE LIGHT!!

Or does this sound too messy with no synergy? 

That's a solid setup tbh. Idk how well Foggers can heal but with that much damage (Osa/Eca/Fogger), i doubt anything other than bosses will be able to deal enough damage to you lol 

Or, you could just swap Fogger for a pure int rogue with a healing bow. It'd have great synergy with panda since you can just 1-shot most mobs by throwing them onto bomb walls ^^.

22 hours ago, Hybris said:

That's a solid setup tbh. Idk how well Foggers can heal but with that much damage (Osa/Eca/Fogger), i doubt anything other than bosses will be able to deal enough damage to you lol 

Foggers are the best healers on Dofus, period.

Edited by Tezar
1 person likes this