• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talyta

Devotion Quest

Hey, guys!

I'm having trouble with the "Devotion to Cra" quest.

When I talk to Ticra she says: 

Hi there! Wanna play with me? You're the prey and I'm the huntress ? *She takes out an arrow and aims her bow at you*

When I click on the status to go to the temple I receive the following message: 

Only valiant people who have completed a specific quest are welcome.

I'm level 196. Yes, I pay to play.

I have completed all the Incarnam quests except the  "Dungeon Key" quest, because I didn't find NPC  Naiz Keeholder at [3, 4] in Incarnam, If the wikia page is correct.

Can anyone help me, please?

dofus quest.png

Posted (edited)

just to double-check, what does ur current quest say?

does it tell u to go to temple already?

edit: that's strange, according to ur screen u have already completed in search of the missing enus, but that quest requires the devotion to XX quest to be already finished

Edited by Quadro

I can't even start the quest.

When I click on the statue I can't travel to the Temple of Cra and when I talk to Trica the only thing she says is  "Hi there! Wanna play with me? You're the prey and I'm the huntress ? *She takes out an arrow and aims her bow at you*"

According to the wikia, it only shows “Hi there! Wanna play with me? You're the prey and I'm the huntress ? *She takes out an arrow and aims her bow at you*” when talking to Trica when you have already completed the quest. 

I already went to the temple and read the class book and talked to all NPCs there. 

it's sure strange;

just to double-check:

are u sure u dont have the devotion quest?

when in class temple, did u try to click on the crystal (which is supposed to tp u back to statue)?

did you check the achievement tab? i dont remember if the devotion quest exists in achievements

did u ever change class on ur char? it was long time ago but i remember there was case where class changing did mess up with class quests (it was true for panda but maybe for other classes too), who knows about ur char xd

anyway might as well start doing an awful thing aka sending a ticket to support, send them the screens and explain stuff to them

^ all that if i didnt miss anything

Apparently I had to finish all the others Astrub's main quests to finally be able to start Devotion.

Thanks for the help!!! :)

1 person likes this