• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
anjulica

Brak v. Bonta - Capture the Flag! Dec. 27th, approx 8pm DUT

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick heads-up that Integrity Alliance will be running another Brak v. Bonta Capture the Flag - but this time we'll be opening it up to the entire server to play! :D

If everything goes well, people are friendly, and there is no trash-talking, etc. - we'll consider opening up future INT events to the entire server.

The date will be Dec. 27th approx 8pm DUT (I'll know closer to the time - due to a tight Christmas schedule).  Sorry I can't pin down the time yet, but will post when I have the exact starting times.  Be prepared to enter Enurado up to an hour earlier (will need to do the portal hunt from Voyager Tower) to get to your hideout, get on Discord, assign your captain and thief/guard, and plan your team's strategy if you haven't already.

Communication on your team will be both in text chat and voice chat on our INT server - please pm me on Discord to assign you as either Brak or Bonta before the event, so I can put you in the right group, so you can plan your strategy and recruit more braks/bontas to your team ahead of time.

https://discord.gg/uMNwNJv

Rikiki wands, scrolling (using tied scrolls), and any type of camoflage are allowed by any player in the game (including guard/thief).

Here is the basic info and role-play:

cbd99ab750ebbf06cf6e4dec7caf73dd.jpg

Have a wonderful Christmas, and see you on the 27th! :D

anjulica

Edited by anjulica
5 people like this

The date will be Dec. 27th approx 8pm DUT (I'll know closer to the time - due to a tight Christmas schedule).  Sorry I can't pin down the time yet, but will post when I have the exact starting times.  Be prepared to enter Enurado up to an hour earlier (will need to do the portal hunt from Voyager Tower) to get to your hideout, get on Discord, assign your captain and thief/guard, and plan your team's strategy if you haven't already.

This was a lot of fun! The Bontarians weren't able to find me for such a long time. They won in the end, but it was a fun event either way!

Thanks for hosting it, Anjulica!

7 hours ago, Goatee said:

This was a lot of fun! The Bontarians weren't able to find me for such a long time. They won in the end, but it was a fun event either way!

Thanks for hosting it, Anjulica!

You were hidden so well!  Took us quite a while to find you - so glad they brought back the camouflage potions - they made it really fun :D

So glad you enjoyed it - we'll have to do it again sometime!

1 person likes this