• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
kalimutio

Friend List troubles

When I logged in today I found some of my friends deleted me from friend list. After asking them apparently ankama took me out of their friend lists automatically after update...

Problem is worse when both sides are deleted from each others friend list, so you cant see each other.

Is this just me or happening to someone else?

Edit: apparently friend list works ok with recently added friends

Edited by kalimutio

I have noticed this has been happening for years. Seems whoever has not logged in sometime has friends auto removed for w/e reason. I remember before when I always had a problem with a friend list limit being at max they apparently fixed that then I started having the whole friends removed thing happening and pretty sure thats just how it is.

1 hour ago, Auron said:

I have noticed this has been happening for years. Seems whoever has not logged in sometime has friends auto removed for w/e reason. I remember before when I always had a problem with a friend list limit being at max they apparently fixed that then I started having the whole friends removed thing happening and pretty sure thats just how it is.

isn't the case for me , a friend of mine messaged me telling me something's wrong with the FL , lo and behold I couldn't find him in my friends list and I was just talking with him a few hours back before he got removed after the update.

2 people like this

Thats a new one, now I will have to take a look see at my list but the regulars who are online when I play all seem to be there don't notice any missing so far.

A whole bunch of my friends were removed too. A bunch of folks who hadn't connected in ages, like "Date of last connection unknown," but some of those stayed. My guild leader was removed... Other mutual friends were also randomly removed... There's no pattern at all.

Apparently, Ankama's aware of it and is trying to resolve it: https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1115-bugs/2261926-bug-liste-amis-post-maj-mardi-19-12-17?page=1#entry12121259

Hello everyone, our teams are aware of the problem and are reloading data related to friends lists. This does not require a server restart or rollback, but the process can take a long time (several days). We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Nazkan

Dunno about anyone else, but my friend list was at 140-ish when I last commented and is now back at 250-ish. Looks like they fixed the issue.

1 person likes this