• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
The-Skotter

CraftingWerks Dofus

4G0YFhi1IAtwsrLkrWjRs5OYin7UOey7U1grfkj2

To all players from Echo,

Dear Echo Players, we’ve had this concept for a while and after putting a lot of thought into it, subsequently made my decision. Coming with a way to implement this into an experience that can be beneficial to every player of various builds.

This is how it goes, let's say you have a set or item in mind and you want it as fast as possible but with some specific mages. Fortunately, we can make that happen, your set can be done in about one to two days maximum with or without mage, without any mage it can happen even faster! One day is enough since we take work in-game as priority. It is entirely up to you on how you want it and how fast you want it.

This is how it works:

1- Show us your ideal set or the item.

2- The team will take a look at it.

3- We will discuss about it together.

4- We will negotiate about the price and once decided it is final, we will not higher or lower it.

5- A date and time will be given to receive the items.

6- If you're not pleased with our service, we will definitely work together to satisfy you! If you're pleased with our service, please recommend your friends and guildies to us!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- You will only receive a next purchase voucher if you make an order above 20mk.

- Orders under 20mk will follow the same procedures, but will not receive a voucher.

- Your name will be written down in the system so you will automatically get your discount after your first purchase.(If it was above 20mk.)

- If you bail out once after ordering items, we will not accept any future orders from you.

- You will not be asked to provide anything, just the set/item you have in mind and that's all. The team will use their own runes and even if you offer to use yours we will not accept.

- There can be cases where we will ask for half of the kamas beforehand.

- We only accept kamas as payment.

What we do not offer:

- Trophies

- Dofuses

- Exotic Mages (Range,Summon,MP,AP)(Service will come shortly)

- Pets

- Mounts

- Costumes

Why buy from us?

The more you purchase from us, the more benefits you will receive.

1st purchase,  5% discount on your next purchase.

2nd purchase, 10% discount on your next purchase.

3rd purchase, 15% discount on your next purchase.

4th purchase, 20% discount on your next purchase.

5th purchase, 25% discount on your next purchase.

6th purchase, a free item with the delivery.

7th purchase, you may choose an item worth 5mk which will be delivered with your order.

8th purchase, you may choose an item worth 10mk which will be delivered with your order.

9th purchase, you may choose an item of value 15mk which will be delivered with your order.

10th purchase, A BIG SURPRISE!

Contact Info:

In-game Characters

- The-Skotter

- Ryzac

- Imyourdoom

- Oxisius

Email

dofusorders@gmail.com

We are looking forward to hear from you guys,

The-Skotter & Team. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.(lies)

Edited by The-Skotter
10 people like this

I like this idea, good luck!

1 person likes this

These guys are legit

5 people like this

I'll give you some free marketing advice:

stop

with

all

the

empty

newlines

and

maybe

not

use

different

fonts

5 people like this

More comic sans 

4 people like this

How about you start with doing some proper mages for your own sets before charging others for maging theirs, just some friendly advice )))

Edited by Urmom
2 people like this

16 minutes ago, Urmom said:

How about you start with doing some proper mages for your own sets before charging others for maging theirs, just some friendly advice )))

I mostly pvm and I have a good pvm set good enough to farm all end games dungeons and I have a good team to do so. Another thing is I am not the mager, I am the crafter. The point here is not to show off anything but simply help people who wants things done and instead of having my bank full of resources I can help others.

2 hours ago, bobeur said:

I'll give you some free marketing advice:

stop

with

all

the

empty

newlines

and

maybe

not

use

different

fonts

I am no marketing profession but I will keep in mind what you mention for future posts.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Ariste said:

You touched this shield Jess haha when I maged it was not 13 Melee damage that's all I remembered and this was over a year ago.

1 person likes this

What do you charge for a proper prism/perc defence? 

I rate the effort being put into the service though.

218_copy.jpg

Edited by TheFook
1 person likes this

If you're actually trying to attract people to using your service, you should:

revamp the logo - only 1722 other people are using the same icon, I thought this 'concept' took you a lot of planning?,

think of a better slogan - it's made of half of the words used in the logo,

include actual prices - "we'll think about it [and notify you after a day or two]" just doesn't do it, nor do I believe that you are taking the prices from  blue sky after communicating with your team, so you should just make it public. Otherwise people could start thinking that your service is unpractical, overpriced and will simply skip over it,

remove the "Why buy from us?" since there are no base prices included (yet) - if a player is getting a discount, but has no idea about the price that the service will cost, it would be very simple for you at the 'team' to simply add a +5% (or whatever the discount is) on the base price for the customer, which in the end wouldn't make the costumer have a discount at all,

stop using fake reviews - "10/10 legit af. *screenshot from a year ago with a ridiculously awful mage which has been confirmed by one of the 'team' members itself*".

And just a question: how is this any better than spending 5 minutes at the resource market, gathering the mats one needs and then asking a fellow friend or maging the item yourself which shouldn't usually take more than 30 minutes? I understand this is a service for the lazy Zaap sitters, but if you're going to make them wait 0-2 days, without a price, having to send an application of your items through email, they'll just do it the normal way.

Good luck with your service.

2 people like this

I like this idea! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, white cat 22 said:

If you're actually trying to attract people to using your service, you should:

revamp the logo - only 1722 other people are using the same icon, I thought this 'concept' took you a lot of planning?,

think of a better slogan - it's made of half of the words used in the logo,

include actual prices - "we'll think about it [and notify you after a day or two]" just doesn't do it, nor do I believe that you are taking the prices from  blue sky after communicating with your team, so you should just make it public. Otherwise people could start thinking that your service is unpractical, overpriced and will simply skip over it,

remove the "Why buy from us?" since there are no base prices included (yet) - if a player is getting a discount, but has no idea about the price that the service will cost, it would be very simple for you at the 'team' to simply add a +5% (or whatever the discount is) on the base price for the customer, which in the end wouldn't make the costumer have a discount at all,

stop using fake reviews - "10/10 legit af. *screenshot from a year ago with a ridiculously awful mage which has been confirmed by one of the 'team' members itself*".

And just a question: how is this any better than spending 5 minutes at the resource market, gathering the mats one needs and then asking a fellow friend or maging the item yourself which shouldn't usually take more than 30 minutes? I understand this is a service for the lazy Zaap sitters, but if you're going to make them wait 0-2 days, without a price, having to send an application of your items through email, they'll just do it the normal way.

Good luck with your service.

the logo was just for fun, can we chill now? This is still game related I don't know what kind of influence Dofus has in your life but I have Dofus an entertainment and a lot of people thought it was funny to something that actually had no meaning, now if you are bothered by the fact that I am using a logo I randomly found online, can't do anything about it and I ain't changing it.

fake reviews I don't know what you mean, I don't think we ever spoke in game or anything so I am pretty if you play in Echo all you heard was the Skotter is the leader of Force. 

''without any mage it can happen even faster! '' which technically means if people want to just buy item I can craft it in minutes if that's the case. The point of this is for someone who needs a specific mage on their set in order for it to work and they can't find it. There are several mages and we are just one among them that's it. 

Thanks and I hope you have a good weekend! Peace

Edited by The-Skotter
2 people like this

1 hour ago, TheFook said:

What do you charge for a proper prism/perc defence? 

I rate the effort being put into the service though.

218_copy.jpg

HHHHHHH really? You had to come post it here xD I am the leader of the alliance not the dictator to force people to defend. But yeah I don't mind it. Percs are just ponnies gathering extra resources.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, The-Skotter said:

HHHHHHH really? You had to come post it here xD I am the leader of the alliance not the dictator to force people to defend. But yeah I don't mind it. Percs are just ponnies gathering extra resources.

If you aint forcing people to deff maybe Force is not good name for your alliance. 

pls like my comment and laugh

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Rayish said:

If you aint forcing people to deff maybe Force is not good name for your alliance. 

pls like my comment and laugh

No it was a bad joke :< xD

10 hours ago, The-Skotter said:

You touched this shield Jess haha when I maged it was not 13 Melee damage that's all I remembered and this was over a year ago.

yeah uuh-huuh when i got that shield it was only 14 mele xD it wsas pretty ok over all, But idc about that 2 melee dam xD long as my other stats are perfect, i live that cra life ;D