• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiba

Fulminating Arrow

Can someone explain how this works? It hits like a truck but I have trouble making it behave like I want it to.

It's just like Explosive Arrow but trades 1 more cell aoe and is limited to 1 cast per turn for more damage IF there are other targets caught in it's area of effect (size of celestial sword) , doesn't deal damage to allies even if they're within the aoe not sure if it applies the damage bonus though.

Edited by Up Dharma Down
1 person likes this

It is not a traditional 2 cell AoE. There's a "bounce" mechanic in play, and I'm struggling to understand how it prioritizes bounces, and how many bounces I can get. Sometimes it doesn't bounce towards enemies that would be within the given AoE and I'm not sure why.

Edited by Kiba

It prioritizes bounces in the standard AoE order. Start one cell up and to the right of the target and rotate clockwise. You get 3 bounces, and they ignore anyone that already got hit.

2 people like this

ah just like piercing arrow from wakfu , they should make an animation for the bounce , they're probably aiming for a chain-lightning esque mechanic but failed to show in the animation lel .

Just saw it in action against the summoned brambles of Poison Amy , was satisfying to watch lol.