• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Dofus 2.45 Changelog

226 posts in this topic

The beta servers have been updated, here is the list of changes made:

Heroic and Epic servers are not affected by restrictions on the distribution of Achievement rewards.
Dark Design Quest: Talking to Kerubim validates the "Show Kerubim Crepin Message" goal.
The Toxin Gang Quest: One of the slab combinations that could escape from headquarters could not be completed, this problem is fixed.
The progression of the following quests is no longer bothered when talking with the NPC Theodoran Ax: Cart Flights, The Fever Party, Anti-Fighting Checks.
Several blockages of scenery are corrected in the following areas: Crackler Mountain, Air Tower and Interior of the Aquatic Area.
Several graphic corrections are made to the following areas: Magmatic Steps, Tour du Solar Dungeon.
The coordinates of the objectives requesting to go to a class temple are corrected.
The monsters are correctly removed on the entry maps of the following dungeons: Bethel Tower, Captain Meno's Ship, Dantinea Palace, Koutoulou Temple.
Using the alignment flag emote no longer displays graphic artifacts.
In the level gain interface, a scrollbar is added when necessary.
In the tooltips of objects, the order of the effects is restored (in some cases they could abnormally be displayed in a disordered way).
The characteristics of all classes can be changed.
The option to choose the default tactical mode display is available.

Aggression of monsters:

Calculation of the levels of difference between the monsters and the characters was wrong, this problem is fixed.
Characters are properly immune to monster aggression when interacting with an NPC.
Monsters bypass obstacles properly to get closer to their target.
The characters have an immunity to aggression for 60 seconds (as long as they do not move) when arriving on a map, at the connection and out of combat.

Ecaflip:

Toupee: Air and Water damage is reversed: Air Damage on a Critical Hit, Water Damage on a normal hit.

Feca:

Feca does not play any more animation when its glyphs are activated.

Barrier: the glyph is correctly removed at the end of the target's turn, the damage is no longer done at the pose.
Warning deactivates the protections of the variants correctly.
The Glyph of Blindness is corrected in levels 2 and 3 from 4 to 2 and 5 to 3.
The damage value of the Glyph of Repulsion is corrected for levels 2 and 3: it was abnormally low.

Iop:

Conquest: Iop Strategist's hit points are reduced (1500 at Level 200).

Ouginak:

Flair: Level 2 and 3 unlock levels are corrected.

Radius: The swap effect is no longer played if the caster is in the Gravity state. The description correctly mentions the increase of Rage.
Humerus: Attack Element is Corrected: Earth -> Air.

Marok: The spell correctly draws enemies around Prey. The preview of the area of effect is improved.

Hardness: Damage to the target is correctly increased by 20% and not reduced.

Affection: Can no longer be cast in the state Pistol.

Launcher: The Pug MP value is corrected and equal to 4 at the 3rd level.

Game: Animation of the spell is played correctly.

Osamodas:

MP of Black Tofu, Gobball, Plump Tofu and Black Gobball are corrected.
Summoning Toad correctly prevents the summoning of other monster families (and vice versa).

Toads, Albino Tofu, Albino Dragoon and Gobball receive the Osamodas Transformation Bonuses correct (if summoned after Osamodas is converted, bonuses are not applied).

The Range of the Toad's Spell is corrected: the cast is Linear and the minimum Range goes to 2.

The Crapostillon spell of Black toad is corrected: the damage is done well at the end of the target's turn.
When an Osamodas is merged with a Toad or has used the "Animal Link" spell, the bonuses of its Transformation are correctly removed when its effects end.

Pandawa:

Propulsion has a good chance of a Critical Hit.

Rogue:

The bomb walls formed by Sismobombes work properly.

Foggernaut:

Adding an animation for Transition.

Harpooner and Drill turrets no longer cause 2 damage lines at Evolution 3.

Ambush critical damage is reduced.
Break the Soul works properly on the new Bathyscaphe Turrets: The Shield value provided to allies is corrected (and increased).

Xelor:

The preview of the Xelor Hourglass and Temporal Dust effect area is corrected on the Telefrag targets.
Temporal Dust: Damage is no longer performed in duplicate on targets.

Clepsydra Telefrag: The AP gain is correctly delayed on the next turn. The critical damage value is corrected (it was abnormally high).

Eniripsa:

Agony Word and Swirl Word spell animations are no longer played late.

Equipment:

Equipment and outfits of update 2.45 are available.

Edited by Gravestorm
2 people like this

Full sets:H8OLxOw.png

wZV1VoC.png
T7E0nve.png
YH1ejo5.png

Items without set: 

uJno97n.png
BzPCdk0.png
nHdCsRa.png

Misc. items with no splashes (some kind of mimis/livitnems probably): z30t8du.png

Edited by white cat 22
4 people like this

After years of deleting our spellbars for no reason in the beta server, now we have to manually get rid of duplicate variants that can't be used. Ok.

The button to see all unclaimed achievements doesn't work, you can only claim them manually from the list for the time being.

My experiences with monster aggro is just as bad as expected and fits what other said.

I don't know why do we have to wait for an update that gives us preset spell configurations. Some combinations work for PvP and others for PvM, and I want to switch between both in a reasonable way.

Testing my classes righ now. Many variants seem designed to be underpowered, probably on purpose so that they can be buffed after feedback.

1 person likes this

That achievement restriction thing means i can aquire like ochre only once per account through quest?

1 person likes this

On 11/16/2017 at 5:40 PM, Gravestorm said:

The achievements of the characters of the same account (from the same server) are now shared. Achievements can be unlocked for each character, but rewards for items (mostly resources) from the "Dungeons", "Monsters" and "Event" categories can only be earned once per account and per server. We made this change to significantly limit the excessive generation of resources by players who create characters dedicated to the validation of certain Achievements.

Not the Quest category.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Gravestorm said:

Not the Quest category.

very late change :D 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

Break the Soul works properly on the new Bathyscaphe Turrets: The Shield value provided to allies is corrected (and increased).

The shield points given have increased from about 50 points to about 180 points. Yay!

9 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

Not the Quest category.

My bad sorry, btw since they make achievements shared i think they could also make professions shared? :o

Because atleast for me it is frustrating when i want to start playing with another class but i cant afford class-change and i dont really want to create new char because i would like to have my profenssions on the character im playing at that moment.

Edited by Roope
2 people like this

16 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

Aggression of monsters:

The characters have an immunity to aggression for 60 seconds (as long as they do not move) when arriving on a map, at the connection and out of combat.

Unless Frigost 3 monsters are supposed to be hyper-aggressive, this is bugged. I didn't move on several maps and the aggression timer still started - notably after the monster moved. I've yet to test this on other "aggressive" monsters, will edit when I have. Bonta Rats do the same thing, safe to assume it's a bug with aggression.

Edited by Misery
Updated with more information
1 person likes this

All monster groups that are aggressive in 2.44 are highly aggressive in 2.45, which includes Frigost 3 monsters and rats.

I'll assume that the 60 seconds immunity either doesn't count for them or it is indeed a bug.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Misery said:

Unless Frigost 3 monsters are supposed to be hyper-aggressive, this is bugged. I didn't move on several maps and the aggression timer still started - notably after the monster moved. I've yet to test this on other "aggressive" monsters, will edit when I have. Bonta Rats do the same thing, safe to assume it's a bug with aggression.

The new system is you have to move or stay far from monsters to avoid aggro. The "immunity" is supposed give you a little time when you don't have to move, but it won't be extended if you stay still.

What the hell am I going to replace my Enu with now, i guess i need another Cra x.x

Also anyone also wondering when they will make it so Devouring Word actually does damage? :D

Well...

dcvszdcf.jpg

13 people like this

57 minutes ago, Viw said:

Well...

dcvszdcf.jpg

I agree that Clumsiness nerf seems harsh, but it was one of the best spells in the game before, and that makes it a low-hanging fruit. The fact that it costs only 1AP and does not deal damage and thus trigger effects such as those in Koutoulou and Avarice makes it a still very good spell. Sadidas have always had more MP removal spells than Enutrofs, but have not been the go-to MP remover in hard fights because their spells are less efficient and flexible.

Edited by Happida
1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Goatee said:

All monster groups that are aggressive in 2.44 are highly aggressive in 2.45, which includes Frigost 3 monsters and rats.

I'll assume that the 60 seconds immunity either doesn't count for them or it is indeed a bug.

4 hours ago, Happida said:

The new system is you have to move or stay far from monsters to avoid aggro. The "immunity" is supposed give you a little time when you don't have to move, but it won't be extended if you stay still.

That's the thing - the immunity doesn't work. Myself and guildies are still being aggressed upon logging in, changing maps and exiting a fight - without moving at all. As far as Ankama have stated, the only monsters that should bypass the new rules (60-second aggression immunity & moving without being aggressed) are Wabbits and similar monsters, not the old aggressive monsters.

I'm fully aware of which monsters are aggressive, the problem is that people are being aggressed in situations Ankama has stated should not happen. Currently, the only option to not get aggressed is identify a safe space on the map and move all of your characters (if multi-accounting) to it within the 3 seconds before a mob aggresses.

I also thought that even 2.44 aggressive monsters should not aggress you if you are sufficiently higher than their individual levels, unless I misinterpreted that part.

2 hours ago, Happida said:

I agree that Clumsiness nerf seems harsh, but it was one of the best spells in the game before, and that makes it a low-hanging fruit. The fact that it costs only 1AP and does not deal damage and thus trigger effects such as those in Koutoulou and Avarice makes it a still very good spell. Sadidas have always had more MP removal spells than Enutrofs, but have not been the go-to MP remover in hard fights because their spells are less efficient and flexible.

I just don't want long drawn out fights because I either have 7 dolls out, or because all the dolls died and now everything is running up on me. i will give them a try and see how it works out.

I'm looking foward for the new spell that we increase the dolls life and the new effect of tree of life that passively heals our summons. Of course you can't play a team with a sadida the same way you do with an enutrof, but I see a bright scenario for the leafy people :)

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, Misery said:

I also thought that even 2.44 aggressive monsters should not aggress you if you are sufficiently higher than their individual levels, unless I misinterpreted that part.

The 2.44 aggressive monsters will still continue to aggro everyone. Every other monster in the game will now aggro anyone more than 50 levels below the highest-level monster in the mob. And the immunity was supposed to solve the "chain-aggro" problem that people like --VU-- and myself are having, but it doesn't seem to have worked so far.

2 people like this

I just fought a few bears and they murdered the tree first turn, they just fed off of it... I got all my dolls out, barely MP raping anything and my trees die first turn. Screw making a Sadida, trees are worthless unless made behind you so u can heal your team with them, that's about all I can see for them. Otherwise, stay fighting stuff all day that only hits 100 a turn, wait then I don't even need a Sadi for Mp reduction in the first place >.>

I hope I'm missing something, yes I only played the class for a few fights but i don't see anyway of making the tree have 3k+ vitality so it actually lives to see that second turn at all.

1 person likes this

Bloody ridiculous that treasure hunts are being nerfed simply because of the easing of the aggression system and because some people just wait it out until they get an aggressive hunt.
Why must you always punish us when it's a small bunch of people who wanna just sit there for 10 minutes (x the number of non aggressive hunts you get) when they are the ones who miss out?
Now treasure hunting will take forever to accumulate sands and experience.
And as for Bonta and Brakma hunts being difficult.... they are by far the easiest of the hunts.
The hardest hunts are Astrub,Neutral Pandala and Frigost - Permafrost Port.
By saying that Bonta and Brakma hunts are difficult just goes to show that the devs don't know what they are talking about.

I hope the amount of experience and roses per hunt gets drastically increased to make up for this stupid as hell nerf.

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Misery said:

As far as Ankama have stated, the only monsters that should bypass the new rules (60-second aggression immunity & moving without being aggressed) are Wabbits and similar monsters, not the old aggressive monsters.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:57 PM, Goatee said:

I asked about the "Certain monsters will always be aggressive" part and that was the reply:

> Are all current areas with aggressive monsters gonna be high-aggressive areas? Frigost 2+3, Eltneg Wood, cemeteries, etc?

> In a nutshell: yes. There may be a few adjustments here and there, but all of the areas you mentioned will be high-aggressive areas.

Source: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/331647-changes-monster-attack-system?page=2#entry1345917

You've misunderstood the new aggro system.

> All 2.44 aggressive monsters are highly aggressive monsters in 2.45

> All monsters (ALL!) are aggressive to players with at least 50 lvls below them

> lvl 200 characters are immune to aggression to most non-highly-aggressive monsters that are lvl 150 or below

> 60-second aggression immunity works by not moving at all (logging in, just arriving on a map, leaving your house/havenbag)

> highly aggressive monsters don't care about your lvl. they'll aggro you anyway (given that you moved or 60 seconds have passed since you entered their map)

I heard a rumor on JoL that they will not keep LoS on  Clumsiness  but reduce the mp it takes to max 2

take it with a  grain of salt until you hear  officially.

1 person likes this

The beta servers have been updated, here is the list of changes made:

Other:

Plants vs. Trephalts Quest: The recovery of discarded items is corrected and no longer blocks the progress of the quest.

The Day of the Assassins Quest: The lullaby for magypus is no longer removed from the inventory after use, characters with the currently active quest can recover the Torpedo blessing from the magypus by talking to Coqueline again.

The button on the character selection screen works correctly.

In some cases, the icon indicating that groups of monsters are aggressive was abnormally displayed, this problem is fixed.

The display of Omega Level of a character in the spouse interface is correctly centered.

A display problem could occur when animating the "Deploy Bontarian/Brakmarian Wings" emote when the character is wearing a guild costume, this problem is fixed.

The "Indestructible" emote is displayed correctly.

The "Sautiller" emote is displayed correctly for Pandawas.

The headdresses are no longer detached from the heads of Eliotrope characters during walking and running animations.

In the Achievement interface, Achievement Points for the character and Achievement Points for all the characters in the account on a server are displayed correctly.

In the bestiary, the duration before aggression of aggressive monsters is displayed correctly.

The display of the icon indicating that a group of monsters is aggressive works correctly when the character exceeds level 200.

Equipment:

Macrab Slippers: MP bonus is added.

Lav'Hache: The Vitality bonus is corrected (301 to 305 -> 301 to 350).

Ecaflip:

The description of Deception is corrected: the first attack is in a random element and not Earth.

Deception states are no longer displayed (the Ecaflip can rely on the AP cost of the spell to know which element is used).

The description of Fanfaronnade is improved: the increase in Pushback Damage only works if enemies are hit.

Spell Strike and Roulette can no longer be cast on an occupied cell.

Eliotrope:

The portal generated by Contraction is displayed correctly.

Eniripsa:

Furious word works correctly (the effects on the enemies were not working).

Protective Lapino correctly gives 2 AP (and Stimulated State) to the caster.

Enutrof:

Ambulation can no longer be cast on the first turn and no longer works if the target is in the Gravity state.

Huppermage:

The runes set by the variants correctly have their maximum bonus (previously, they had the level 1 bonus).

Elemental Loop effects are correctly reversed with respect to Elementary Cycle.

Iop:

The number of casts per turn of Concentration is corrected at level 3 (2 -> 3).

Bond's range is corrected at level 3 (5 -> 6).

The number of casts per target of Pressure is corrected at level 3 (2 -> 3).

The description of Emprise is corrected: it does not affect allies.

Osamodas:

Critical Hits of new summon attacks are removed.

Black toad: The spell Crapperillon now attacks in melee based on the number of remaining MP the Black Toad has (previously, put a poison from a distance).

Boady toad: The preview of the area of effect is corrected (it was not displayed).

Whip no longer works on targets in the Gravity state.

Reminder works correctly on new summons (adds the right number of AP).

Ouginak:

The levels of obtaining Cerberus and Molossus are corrected.

The preview of the Jaw AoE is improved when the spell targets a prey.

Pandawa:

The description of the spell Ebriety is corrected: it abnormally indicated the necessity of the Drunk state.

Numbness: The MP penalty is only cumulative once and is no longer unbewitchable.
    Casting
Karcham or Chamrak on an empty cell now has no effect: previously it increased the range of the spell (allowing the Pandawa to pick up entities from far away).

Explosive Flask obtaining levels are corrected.

Rogue:

The effects of moving bombs works correctly on Megabomb and Walking Bomb.

Sacrier:

Suffering increase or reduction spells have no effect if cast on an empty cell (some had an effect, some did not).

Foggernaut:

The Bathyscaphe Turret no longer tackles.

The Trawler Turret can correctly tackle.

The preview of the AoE of Break the Soul is corrected.

Salt Armor is working properly on the new turrets.

The hit points of the Turrets are corrected (they took a too small percentage of the HP of the Foggernaut).

The resistances of the new Turrets are corrected (previously were 0%).

The special spells of the Bathyscaphe Turret and Forage Turret can no longer be unbewitched and are no longer removed when the turret dies.

The erosion duration of Excavation (special spell of the Forage Turret) is reduced (2 -> 1 turn), Critical Hit is removed (it had no effect).

Xelor:

Some new spells did not correctly increase Synchro damage and did not generate their own 2 AP bonus when they generated a Telefrag, this problem is fixed.

Desynchronization no longer blocks the AI.

Masqueraider:

The animation of Pivot is corrected (it was not played and generated a latency).

The effects of Psychopath Mask and Cowardly Mask are correctly removed when the Intrepid Mask spell is cast.

Edited by Gravestorm
4 people like this

Nothing on Cras Devouring Arrow 😥

fuking ankama still didn't fix the sacri's convalesense self healing spell, it only heals if u got 50% or more hp, but does nothing if cast at <50% hp

which is obvsly an after-effect of the current 50% hp system

man ankama dont even know how to code

i even bothered to report both on eng and fr forums, waste of time af

2 people like this