• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Auron

Incarnation Weapons

Hi all,

Just wanting to query with the community if any Incarnation weapons have any use in PVM or PVP if so which have use and for what?

Cheers,

Auron

I've found a couple of them useful for difficult quest fights that were actually easier with an incarnation than as an osa, idk what it was called but I think it might have been a wabbit one of some kind?

Other than very niche uses like that, they're mainly just for looks and because they're cool.

Ok I think I saw that one being used in a duo of some sort (think its a staff thats the wep). I'm just interested since I have various ones and if any of them do have use I can spend abit of time leveling them up.

Wow, obsessed with Kikn much?

2 people like this

Ektope - Hammer.

Combine with high agi dmg / agi / lot sof summon. 

You can summon x2 tofus a turn, and buff their ap/mp. (they hit pretty fking nice tbh, about 100-200 (depends on set) and can also hit x2 when buffed.) --Doesnt compare to an actual agi osa, but closest thing to it as another agi class. 

Can also summon a boar for mp red (hits like turd tho)

No-los 3ap agi dmg, used to hit around 150-200, nice range.

Best of all, stab for like 4/5 turns.

Great vs xelor/srams (deranked some rank 10s on beta cuz they werent expecting).

Tonnes of fun ;) 

1 person likes this

Kawotz's Staff is quite useful for 2-3 solo quest fights. One is Armagudeon, another one the Butcher fight in Nimaltopia, and I'm pretty sure there's another one I'm forgetting now.

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Goatee said:

Kawotz's Staff is quite useful for 2-3 solo quest fights. One is Armagudeon, another one the Butcher fight in Nimaltopia, and I'm pretty sure there's another one I'm forgetting now.

Gotta love that incarnation. Teleporting across map with 0 cooldowns is so fun in PVM. Some guys have even used it to duo endgame dungeons - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opdr32Iu018. I think it would be really helpful in a place like Meno as well, as you could teleport to the opposite side of the map so the mobs would start running back. The staff can be used for a solo fight for the ivory questline too.

Edit: might be a fun troll 1v1 incarnation as well. Against an iop on a large map I doubt you could ever be hit. 

Edited by white cat 22

1 hour ago, white cat 22 said:

Teleporting across map with 0 cooldowns is so fun in PVM.

You're skipping a turn when you use the spell that teleports you to literally any cell on the map. I'd count that as a cooldown of sorts.

pls that F2 agi dagger in a max crit/agi set with 12 ap

2 people like this

Is that one from a set I take it?