• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Auron

Vortex, Queen and Bird of time questions

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to try and kill two birds with one stone here looking to clear Queen and Vortex for my Cloudy quests wanting to clear some achieves on the way if possible;

- Vortex - Either via Trio (chars I need to pass Eni, Panda and Iop) or doing Focus team subscribed is Eni, enu, panda, iop and Cra will prob have a friend tag along to make it a 6 loot

- Queen - w/e achieves would be doable with Eni, enu, panda, iop and Cra (no idea how this dungeon works)

-  Bird of time - No idea how this works either have just seen the Bulgaris vid about having 50% res across the board and be vit build my only real query here is will this be needed if I have an ivory on my 4 characters Eni, Enu, Panda & Iop.

Just wanting to know for Vortex which of the two above would be easiest to complete and suggestions on Queen which achieve would be easy to clear while clearing the dungeon (may end up crafting/maging items if I can get enough materials for alts).

Cheers,

Auron.

34 minutes ago, Auron said:

-  Bird of time - No idea how this works either have just seen the Bulgaris vid about having 50% res across the board and be vit build my only real query here is will this be needed if I have an ivory on my 4 characters Eni, Enu, Panda & Iop.

CgFocx9.jpg

kHyd36F.jpg

2 people like this

u can do queen tight/trio at the same time with cra enu + any char , same goes for vortex trio but a bit harder  . queen is much easier than u think , toxo duo is harder imo.

for first achi on queen, i dont think u can do it with this team easy , if u want u can do it in another run with a rouge. 

not sure about vortex achi tbh.  

bird of time : there is a more sure way , but it might need some understanding to do , but basically u would get all ur chars within 5 cells of bird and heal by hitting it. when u get there ill try to explain. 

1 person likes this