• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uthman

Quit Attempt #223923929329392392392392923329293

Hey Dofus Community

I am quiting Dofus once more, I would like to wish all of the players I've interacted with a happy life and so on and so forth!

5 people like this

we'll miss u best rushu/echo pvper and 2nd best dofus koloer

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just realize you posted on here too after looking on the official. I feel that this time around seems very sudden and unexpected, but that's life right? I was thinking you were going to stay slightly longer to get a feel of Ilyzaelle server but hopefully eventually you will as I'm sure you will return in a matter of time. The irony is I left the game as well for 3 months starting from June thinking I would never return as I was truly unhappy with the way people were treating one another, too many scammers and cheaters on the loose left unpunished, and the list goes on. Ilyzaelle server was like the dream I been dreaming about for nearly 10 years. I always wanted it to become a reality, as it has a lot of the right tools to make the game head in the right direction I think you would probably enjoy it, maybe even shed a tear or two with the nostalgia. Sometimes, I have a very difficult time reading your mind, but I know deep in your heart you want to aim to be the best in 5 v 5 group pvp while playing a significant role in AvA politics/prisms. To be noticed not having a ton of kamas and gear but by having incredible amounts of determination to work hard in your eniripsa class and pure skill through experience whether it be a hard loss or easy win. It is quite admirable and it teaches others to believe in yourself and give it your all no matter what asshole try to bring you down with action or words. I will always love you as a person even though we never met outside of game. Keep it real and bless you.

Edited by Bochi
1 person likes this

Goodbye Uthman! :(

1 person likes this

See you soon xox

1 person likes this

good joke

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Kyffles said:

good joke

Can you ban him for "quit attempt" spam, surely there's only a certain amount of times you're allowed to make the same post??? 

3 people like this

*Quitting Echo

1 person likes this

im back lol but ill be playing alot less then i use to

Edited by Uthman

blet

1 person likes this

Am I now obligated into making my half annual post?🤔