• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
188 posts in this topic

The-Untamed - Cra

1 person likes this

nice mono

62n2NQV.png

I managed to get onto Fraktal and already, the mine I thought would be relatively empty had 5 ppl in it lol

Well I guess that explains why they made two servers! 

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 11.39.14 PM.png

3 minutes ago, Sunbathe said:

Well I guess that explains why they made two servers! 

Well I just wish they would have announced this alongside with Ilyzaelle so we would have this overcrowded problem. Nobody is organized to play on Fraktal :/ Ankama planning at it's finest! 

Yfy4Rx_STJaCjHUQIsQsQg.png

3rd server? 

Edited by TheFook
1 person likes this

How many are they going to pump out today... 

top 10 pranks that have gone too far

5 people like this

5 minutes ago, Sunbathe said:

How many are they going to pump out today... 

Until servers are up, let me guess 2-3 more? 

For real, why wouldn't they think about ALL servers merging together on Ilyzaelle? 

So they are still trying to fix the access to Ilyzaelle. But the way they want to do this is by making more servers. which is making this a very annoying struggle. 

Tho saying that they will eventually merge the servers it could be that they will only merge 2 of them and  not all of them. This isn't very appealing at all. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Bart-simpson said:

This isn't very appealing at all. 

The real fix for the player overload :)

1 person likes this

So I guess this means I won't be able to log in on Echo tonight?

Does anyone else see the contradiction? Guess I'm going to be waiting a while for Ilyzaelle... Hope people don't all go Dramak instead without me knowing lol

fqIIx2o.png

Edited by Sommanker

Yea, if only Ankama had guts and said for sure that servers will merge in recent future, but no they just add a bunch of server and say that "IF" server population allow it they'll merge.

F it playing on Fraktal /w me Arxi(iop) gonna be grinding

10 minutes ago, dreamnvz said:

Yea, if only Ankama had guts and said for sure that servers will merge in recent future, but no they just add a bunch of server and say that "IF" server population allow it they'll merge.

these total cowards don't want to invest money in us. they don't want to invest money on a mega server for the mono account servers. you know what kind of servers can get pulled out of the anus of a borderline indie game dev company? the kind that used to be rushu, shika, etc. that they purposely got rid of because they weren't good enough to host everyone in the event of a merge.

unsurprisingly they decided that the feature that many, many of us have been requesting for years (but they don't actually care about our suggestions - someone at ankama thought of this, autonomously) wouldn't be popular enough to warrant a megaserver.

OOOOOOOOOOPS!

now they're pulling server after server out of their anus wondering why these servers that can't actually host an entire community and are being asked to host every community at once can't handle it

the brainboxes over at ankama really are boggling their collective spaghetti over this one, telling us they're trying to figure out what the fuck exactly to do every five minutes. here's what to do: stop being so cheap and get a megaserver like echo, or, split us up into regions and give the french 8 servers and we'll just have the one that says "no french players allowed" which will host all the rest of your withering international community quite comfortably.

pick one, tot. chop fuckety chop.

Edited by Decker

I don't play Dofus but I come back to it for a bit every now and then. Might join this new server because it seems fun. IDK what class I'll do... Maybe an Enu, would like to join a guild/group though. As someone who isn't too familiar with new dofus, what should I do when I start the new character? Any quests/achievements/dailies you suggest I get started on? 

i still can't play any anymore x-x lol

Edited by Eternallyfe

It's unfortunate, but I think it should have been expected. Hopefully things get sorted by next week.

So are we all going to try and force ourselfs into Ilyzaelle or try the server that isn't full?

I guess better to stick with initial plan and wait for ilyzaelle become playable.

A lot of english players are currently playing on fraktal #fuckilyzaelle  #fraktalisawesome

Some are on Lacrama and Dramak too, ill prob play ilyzaele.

#jesuisbouftouroyal

qCo5OAF.jpg

sWnRNMr.jpg

Edited by Quadro
7 people like this

LOL what