• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
184 posts in this topic
20 hours ago, Suminas said:

Hey ImpsVillage member

Say your name + ( class you said ) + ele + proffession

(If i will need your help from your proffession and how I will know your ign? Or how we can invite you to friends then we don't know your ign. )

Please edit your ign atleast.

Thank you.

My IGN will most likely be the same as it is on the Echo server, namely Qirt. Haven't decided upon any particular build just yet though. As for professions, it'll most likely just be a mix of everything for the sake of maximum pods

1 person likes this

szi - Strength Ouignak - no professions

1 person likes this

Heroma-Chance/Wisdom Enu- Lumberjack/Miner/shovelsmith or sword smith

1 person likes this

wow looks like the english population will actual be dominating this server lol

Edited by Uthman
2 people like this

I'm planning to start too, don't know how long I'll last before getting bored though.

IGN will be Sommanker, undecided on class (cra? eca? enu? elio? panda?) and build. Doubt I'll have any professions tbh, but if I do, I'll be on the list of craftsmen.

Edited by Sommanker
3 people like this

Ign: Arxi ,  Iop Str/int

Edited by arx
1 person likes this

10/10  Izayelle gonna end up with all of echos population minus like 2000 people   lol

2 people like this

The Main Discord for this server: https://discord.gg/cvfKxTq

1 person likes this

I'd like to be a part of this.

Arisoune (may have variations of my screen-name example: Aurise/Auries/Arisou idk yet, ill edit this once i've decided.)

probably either fog or ecaflip, I haven't decided.

(fog would be str, eca would be str until later game then cha/agi)

1 person likes this

Vortex/Darkwell, prolly Sram/Enu... LF for guild, be rushing lumber and fisherman

Gonna be playing on this server with 4-5 friends and maybe my SO but not as often (working 24/7 ftl) /w Rev or maybe Revert if anyone wants a group to do stuff with when the server opens. I should be online as soon as it opens.

Edited by ЯeveЯt
1 person likes this

https://discord.gg/3V82sMc discord for alliance on mono serverp

1 person likes this

I will join at release date.

Ferrett - Cra (Int or agi)

Edited by Ferrett

13 hours ago, Ferrett said:

I will join at release date.

Is the exact date shared yet?

25 minutes ago, Azaknami said:

Is the exact date shared yet?

It's 17th of October, meaning next Tuesday

I have an important question, I saw a straw poll about the classes on Reddit. Somebody else linked a french one (which had like 2k+ votes, compared to 100 votes english one) Are we going to use a single server with all other communities? I think that will really ruin the experience for us.

I used to really enjoy Oto Mustam but got bored because of the same reason, the majority was French which I don't understand.

1 person likes this

I believe we will have a mixed community and I can assure you the english will dominate and have the best allaince!

1 person likes this

i dont use reddit and i think many players dont as well, also reddit poll was advertised neither at OF nor at imps, maybe thats why no votes

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Azaknami said:

I have an important question, I saw a straw poll about the classes on Reddit. Somebody else linked a french one (which had like 2k+ votes, compared to 100 votes english one) Are we going to use a single server with all other communities? I think that will really ruin the experience for us.

I used to really enjoy Oto Mustam but got bored because of the same reason, the majority was French which I don't understand.

will be easier to stay grouped on this server as you dont have to be worried about having your character rolled back to lvl 1 when you make a mistake.

1 person likes this

Ill be playing an agility sram. 

- Cartograph

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Azaknami said:

Of course, the French will outnumber the international community easily, however, there will probably be enough English speaking players to go around. Oto Mustam hasn't been popular in the English community for years. Which Reddit poll are you talking about? The only one I could find was this one and it has 332 votes. That's actually shocking high from my POV. Considering it was most likely only on Reddit and was created 3 days ago. The French discussion thread on the mono server has 62 pages atm.

edit: I'd also like to point out the French poll is over a month old... so while the French will outnumber us it's an unfair comparison.

Edited by ЯeveЯt
1 person likes this

Also, a pure international server will probably be dead in no time ^__^

4 people like this