• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Midnight-Hunter

Yet Another New Guy

Hay guys. if you remember me i play Dofus...ALLOT. now im trying my hand at Wakfu. and im loving it! im useing a cra(She just to damn sexy) and now im thinking of trying a Feca. i just dont know how to build him. so can anyone give me any idea's what to put points into? im going to get the hero booster pack my team will be Cra,Feca,Eni

2 people like this

I have a Feca on both dofus and wakfu I do love the dofus Feca more bcuz I can be more offensive fecas in wakfu are really good tanks though :x feel free to mssg me here or on dofus don't play wakfu much anymore but figured I can help 

1 person likes this

I don't play much on my own anymore, but I'm down to hop on and help you out if you're on Remi. Even if you're not, feel free to send me a message here or whatever, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about builds/gear/dungeons/etc.

Good luck and have fun in Wakfu.

1 person likes this

On 9/26/2017 at 4:43 PM, Tone said:

I don't play much on my own anymore, but I'm down to hop on and help you out if you're on Remi. Even if you're not, feel free to send me a message here or whatever, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about builds/gear/dungeons/etc.

Good luck and have fun in Wakfu.

thank you im really enjoying the game ALLOT! if there any question ill contact you. :D

1 person likes this

On 9/25/2017 at 2:06 PM, keriakrumme said:

I have a Feca on both dofus and wakfu I do love the dofus Feca more bcuz I can be more offensive fecas in wakfu are really good tanks though :x feel free to mssg me here or on dofus don't play wakfu much anymore but figured I can help 

im having trouble staying to dofus. Wakfu is so much less pressure and im running a 3 man team on 1 account its awesome! if theres anything i need ill ask. im on Nox. and i played Feca. they seem to have NOOOO offence capability. 

1 person likes this

I used to play a lot of wakfu  on nox, i don't really play anymore due to the  game  being not very active and  them changing things i like but if you need help i can  reinstall and help you  currently level 169x3 on my team x) lol

I use to play a lot as well but server has declined I sometimes log in the guild BBC makes it pretty fun (:

Posted (edited)

It's been a bit since I played... but from what I remember Fecas were practically useless in terms of offensive abilities.  They are full on support/tanks. Their glyphs are nice (and can do *okay* damage if built that way), and provide you with lots of tools to keep people locked up or otherwise focused on you. Your job then is to face-tank the whatevers until your team blasts it down (preferably from afar... ranged classes really seemed to shine in Wakfu). Personally I ran an Eni/Feca/Cra team (via heroes). Locking with Feca, healing up/dmging with Eni, and blasting with Cra; There wasn't much to stand in the way with level appropriate mobs.

TL/DR: - Tank up, take those hits, smash those -MP, -AP, -DMG utilities, and let your team do the Damage work.

Edited by Trentus