• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Azaknami

Final Hyrkul Fight in Ivory Dofus

Hi everyone, after many days of working on the Ivory Quests I reached the final fight and I am stuck. I see that the fight is easy for really mobile characters such as Srams, Iops etc. but I am a Cra and I can't win the fight. People told me to use MP red build, with 190 mp reduction set it is still impossible because every time I mp rape or push him he gains + 2mp. Half the time he backs himself against Pylon so I can't successfully push him and also paralyzing arrow is useless (0 net gain) and poisoned arrow at best reduces 2 mp.

Does anyone here have tips or strategies they used in this fight? Much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Azaknami said:

Hi everyone, after many days of working on the Ivory Quests I reached the final fight and I am stuck. I see that the fight is easy for really mobile characters such as Srams, Iops etc. but I am a Cra and I can't win the fight. People told me to use MP red build, with 190 mp reduction set it is still impossible because every time I mp rape or push him he gains + 2mp. Half the time he backs himself against Pylon so I can't successfully push him and also paralyzing arrow is useless (0 net gain) and poisoned arrow at best reduces 2 mp.

Does anyone here have tips or strategies they used in this fight? Much appreciated.

LOLOLOLOL. 

2 people like this

Mobile chars (especially Srams in that respect) don't have much of an advantage since you are unmovable, and gravity state 1 out of 2 turns I think. Any char is mobile in that fight since hitting a block (that shines) attracts you 3 cells towards it. 

Use well-placed Cawottes whenether it's worth it, he always prefers to cast the CC damage spell instead of the -10 MP spell on 4 linear range, even if it's only a Cawotte that dies. If, for example, he is too much in the middle of the map and you place a Cawotte in a corner 7 range from him, you'll catch a lot of time. It might help to have all summons level 6 and low damage with Paralyzing so that you can easily buff yourself 2 MP if needed. 

I can't think of anything else, the spell panel is far too one-sided.

Edited by masik233
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, masik233 said:

Mobile chars (especially Srams in that respect) don't have much of an advantage since you are unmovable, and gravity state 1 out of 2 turns I think. Any char is mobile in that fight since hitting a block (that shines) attracts you 3 cells towards it. 

Use well-placed Cawottes whenether it's worth it, he always prefers to cast the CC damage spell instead of the -10 MP spell on 4 linear range, even if it's only a Cawotte that dies. If, for example, he is too much in the middle of the map and you place a Cawotte in a corner 7 range from him, you'll catch a lot of time. It might help to have all summons level 6 and low damage with Paralyzing so that you can easily buff yourself 2 MP if needed. 

I can't think of anything else, the spell panel is far too one-sided.

Paralyzing arrow isn't worth it: if I steal 1 mp and he gains back two, in terms of the chase between me and him there is no gain, and if I fail to steal he gets the 2 mp.

For the cawwot thing, are you saying even if the cawwot/pet is in the opposite direction he will run to them to hit melee? That could be useful.

stealing mp from ur own summons he says

2 people like this