• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ataegas

Looking for a mad person

Looking for a mad person willing to plan and run a quest/achievement rush for my cra . Their insanity will be rewarded with 300mk.

I'm poor and interested! But you gotta give more details than that. What achievements do you want to do? What quests? Over what time period? Etc. 

I can help out too... if you want to talk more detailed about it /w me in game.

IGN: Azaknami

Still looking! Come on people don't be shy. I know that insanely patient person is out there...

I'd recommend you include more details.

What is your goal, are you looking for a specific number of points, ornaments or quests? What assurances can you offer; i.e half payment upfront or references. What time frame are you looking at? 

Right now there's nothing to plan since you've not specified anything. 

1 person likes this

Also, would you give your logs to someone (easy) or do you want to play yourself (hard)?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rob said:

I'd recommend you include more details.

What is your goal, are you looking for a specific number of points, ornaments or quests? What assurances can you offer; i.e half payment upfront or references. What time frame are you looking at? 

Right now there's nothing to plan since you've not specified anything. 

It is a great recommendation Rob! But what i'm looking for isn't that "normal" so i didn't gave much details. Whoever needs details about this and takes his time to question that is one step closer to doing it. That's how i see this situation :)

18 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Also, would you give your logs to someone (easy) or do you want to play yourself (hard)?

That is a fair question because time is money but...as i already responded to a fellow madman...it's not that i mind sharing my account but i'd like to take part to this since im doing it to update what i've been missing for the last couple of years.

who needs help, u or the one leeching u?

it's u who need the leech in the 1st place, not sm1 wanting to take 300 mk from u

so u are obliged to at least state overall details about the service u are looking for

moreover an unknown imps acc promising 300 mk for an unknown service, i personally smell a probability of scam :')

(ofc im not sure, feel free to contact him)

5 people like this

14 minutes ago, Quadro said:

who needs help, u or the one leeching u?

it's u who need the leech in the 1st place, not sm1 wanting to take 300 mk from u

so u are obliged to at least state overall details about the service u are looking for

moreover an unknown imps acc promising 300 mk for an unknown service, i personally smell a probability of scam :')

(ofc im not sure, feel free to contact him)

I''ll just quickanswer you since you are not paying to much attention ( but that's how it's going on vacation ) . People have been scamed by weelknown imps accounts.

1 person likes this

This topic should just be closed. Guy keeps staying vague and going around questions.

1 person likes this

I did talk with him some time ago about this service, but the only things he said were achievement leech and 300mk. I think he is going to avoid the payment :)

Looking for a mad person willing to PLAN and RUN a quest/achievement rush for my cra. You guys only read but do not understand. I will be glad to discuss details , in private, in game, on how YOU think to PLAN it, i'm just paying for it. Hope this is clear.

1 person likes this

Okay well you're more than welcome to pay me 300m and I'll take you through 100% of 1-50 dungeon achievements. That's the plan. 

3 people like this

I have even better plan. You want to play on ur account while i leech u through everything?

You start with every single quest, most are solo-able. So then once ur done with those, in like 3 months, pm me.

Then you can pay me 300mk.

1 person likes this

4cWTa44.png

You just triggered the entire thread, now could you provide more detail about the stuff you need?

Edited by white cat 22

Wow guys clearly you aren't INSANE enough to wrap your LITTLE brains around this. 

2 people like this

Im a mad person, shut up and do it yourself bish

2 people like this