• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Animuffin_Rosal

TOURNAMENT OF THE DAWN

98 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

SECOND ROUND STREAMING LINKS

Animuffin - "Band of the Hawk" vs "Swegteam xoxo"

Morchaa - "Orgie Animale" "11th place"

Snarklesparkles - "send nudes" vs "Allister Zoo", "Waiting for..." vs "my couch pulls out but I dont"

Mapleminou - "Ask Mimi" vs "First Registered Team"

The second round will begin in roughly 60 minutes at 20:00 DST with map banning. Spectators, please feel free to join us at the goult arenas and remember to screenshot funny/interesting moments for the spectator screen-off!

Edited by Animuffin_Rosal
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

CURRENT STANDING (round two):
#1 "Band of the Hawk" 120
#2 "my couch pulls out but I dont" 115

#3 "Orgie Animale" 110

#4 "Allister Zoo"  75

#5 "Swegteam xoxo" 65
#6 "Waiting for..." 60

#6 "Ask Mimi" 60

#8 "First Registered Team" 15

#8 "send nudes" 15
#8 "11th place" 15

ROUND THREE

Opponents for round three will be posted here tomorrow at 20:00 DST

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

nice ranking order

nice double 4

jk nice edit

Edited by Quadro
nice nice
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

EDIT: We are aware that "Waiting for..." will be withdrawing from the competition. The tournament organizers are discussing changes to the third round matchups and will announce the updated opponent list as soon as possible. Thank you.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On behalf of the team "Waiting For.." I would like to say that our team is dropping out from the tournament. Sunday due to conflicts in scheduling several members of our team couldn't make the fight and when we tried to re schedule the other team flat out said no, so we had to proceed with a less than ideal setup. 

Going forward the scheduling conflicts on Saturday and Sunday will continue to be a problem for the team and we have decided that simply removing ourselves from the competition is the best course of action.

We ask that our team be removed from the upcoming round three bracket. Thank you.

Edited by Big-BlueMonster

Posted (edited)

ROUND THREE

Update: "Waiting for..." has reconsidered their decision to withdraw. As such, the round three matchups will remain as follows:

"Band of the Hawk" vs "Orgie Animale", Band of the Hawk bans first

"Allister Zoo" vs "my couch pulls out but I dont", "Allister Zoo" bans first

"Swegteam xoxo" vs "Waiting for...", "Swegteam xoxo" bans first

"send nudes" vs "Ask Mimi", "send nudes" bans first

"11th place" vs "First Registered Team", "11th place" bans first

Round three matchups were decided based upon previous fight results, with the exception of teams who have already fought each other. Round three will begin Saturday at 20:00 DST. As usual, please come prepared with your list of banned maps. Arrive early to check in with the assigned referees so we can begin without delay. Good luck teams!

ASSIGNED REFEREES FOR ROUND THREE:
Check in with Bootiful. Once both teams are checked in, Animuffin or Snark-Hunter will begin map banning for your fight. Animuffin, Tezar, and Meme-God will be on hand to handle any conflicts that may arise before or during the fights.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ANNOUNCEMENT:  

Due to extenuating personal circumstances, there have been permanent changes made to two of our competing teams.
The opponents teams have already been contacted. The changes are as follows:

"Allister Zoo" Eniripsa, a level 200 eniripsa, will be replaced by Kadiw, a level 200 eniripsa

......................... Only-Skill will be taking over as team captain and will be the primary contact

"Waiting for..." Khaji, a level 200 huppermage, will be replaced by Mantrana, a level 200 huppermage 

............................Nothing-new, a level 200 osa, will be replaced by Amaya-x, a level 200 osa

Any questions or concerns can be directed to Animuffin via private message on imps, in game or on discord. 

1 person likes this

THIRD ROUND STREAMING LINKS

Snarklesparkles - "Allister Zoo" vs "my couch pulls out but I dont"

Animuffin - "Band of the Hawk" vs "Orgie Animale"

Morchaa - "11th place" vs "First Registered Team"

Mapleminou - "send nudes" vs "Ask Mimi"

le_chaf - "Swegteam xoxo" vs "Waiting for..."

The third round will begin at 20:00 DST Saturday with map banning. Spectators, please join us at the goult arenas and remember to screenshot funny/interesting moments for the spectator screen-off!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

CURRENT STANDING (round three):
#1 "Band of the Hawk" 180
#2 "my couch pulls out but I dont" 175

#3 "Swegteam xoxo" 125

#4 "Orgie Animale" 115

#5 "Ask Mimi" 110

#6 "Allister Zoo"  80

#7 "First Registered Team" 75
#8 "Waiting for..." 60

#9 "send nudes" 30
#10 "11th place" 15

ROUND FOUR

Opponents for round four will be posted here at 23:00 DST

1 person likes this

ROUND FOUR

"Band of the Hawk" vs "my couch pulls out but I dont", "Band of the Hawk" bans first

"Ask Mimi" vs "Allister Zoo", "Ask Mimi" bans first

"Swegteam xoxo" vs "Orgie Animale", "Swegteam xoxo" bans first

"First Registered Team" vs "Send Nudes", "First Registered Team" bans first

"Waiting for..." vs "11th place", "Waiting for..." bans first

Round four matchups were decided based upon previous fight results. Round four will begin Sunday at 20:00 DST. As usual, please come prepared with your list of banned maps. Arrive early to check in with the assigned referees so we can begin without delay. Good luck teams!

ASSIGNED REFEREES FOR ROUND FOUR:
Check in with Bootiful. Once both teams are checked in, Animuffin or Snark-Hunter will begin map banning for your fight. Animuffin, Tezar, and Meme-God will be on hand to handle any conflicts that may arise before or during the fights

1 person likes this

FOURTH ROUND STREAMING LINKS

Snarklesparkles - "First Registered Team" vs "Send Nudes"

Animuffin - "Band of the Hawk" vs "my couch pulls out but I dont"

Morchaa - "Waiting for..." vs "11th place"

Mapleminou - "Ask Mimi" vs "Allister Zoo"

le_chaf - "Swegteam xoxo" vs "Orgie Animale"

The fourth round will begin at 20:00 DST Sunday with map banning. Spectators, please join us at the goult arenas and remember to screenshot funny/interesting moments for the spectator screen-off

1 person likes this

CURRENT STANDING (round three):
#1 "Band of the Hawk" 240
#2 "Swegteam xoxo" 185

#3 "my couch pulls out but I dont" 180

#4 "Ask Mimi" 170

#5 "Orgie Animale" 120

#6 "First Registered Team"  90

#7 "Allister Zoo" 85
#8 "send nudes" 80

#9 "11th place" 75
#10 "Waiting for..." 60

ROUND FIVE

This has concluded our prequalifier stage of the tournament. The top four teams will be placed into a single elimination bracket with the team in first place fighting the team in fourth place, and the team in second place fighting the team in third place. The semifinals will be fought this Saturday at 20:00. The losers of each fight will fight each other immediately afterwards for third place. The alternate may be subbed in for either fight. The winners of the semifinals will fight Sunday, and this will be the best of three fights. The alternate can be subbed in between the three rights with the same rule applying that the opponent team will be given time to counter/prepare their teams.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ROUND FIVE/SIX (SEMIFINALS)

"Band of the Hawk" vs "Ask Mimi", "Band of the Hawk" bans first
"Swegteam xoxo" vs "my couch pulls out but I dont", "my couch pulls out but I dont" bans first

Round five matchups were decided based upon previous fight results. Round five will begin Saturday at 20:00 DST. As usual, please come prepared with your list of banned maps. Arrive early to check in with the assigned referees so we can begin without delay. Losing teams will fight each other immediately afterwards in round six for third place. The alternate character may be subbed in, and the usual arrive will apply that the other team will be given time to counter/prepare. Good luck teams!

ASSIGNED REFEREES FOR ROUND FIVE/SIX:
Check in with Bootiful. Once both teams are checked in, Bootiful or Snark-Hunter will begin map banning for your fight. Animuffin will be on hand to handle any conflicts that may arise before or during the fights.

STREAMERS FOR ROUND FIVE/SIX:

Snarklesparkles - "Swegteam xoxo" vs "my couch pulls out but I dont"

Animuffin - "Band of the Hawk" vs "Ask Mimi"

1 person likes this

JOIN US FOR THE SEMIFINALS SATURDAY AT 20:00 DST!
Reminder that we still have five prizes of 1mk up for grabs for spectators who screenshot and post amusing/interesting moments from the fights! Streaming links, matchups, and assigned referees are posted above. Good luck, teams!

Entry for Spectator Screen-off 

Try hard comp :thinking:                               (':

Spectator screen-off.png

Good luck all! (:

Ask Mimi with Poopy and Abood.png

Edited by Mapleminou
Forgot our little team banner (: & Added Abood
2 people like this

When killing the enemy isnt enough, and you want to kill them twiceSoul keeper.png

2 people like this

RESULTS (SEMIFINALS)

Congratulations to team "Ask Mimi" for securing third place in this tournament! Teams "Swegteam xoxo" and "Band of the Hawk" have advanced to the finals. Join us tomorrow at 20:00 DST for the final round of the tournament! We'll be going live at 19:30 DST for our pre-finals interview with the top three teams.

FINAL ROUND (BO3):

"Band of the Hawk" vs "Swegteam xoxo", "Band of the Hawk" bans first

ASSIGNED REFEREES:

Bootiful, Animuffin

STREAM:
Join us here as we stream the final round! We will be accompanied by Snark-Hunter, Alchy, Chaf and more!

SPECTATOR SCREENSHOT CONTEST:
This is your last chance to grab a screenshot for the contest! There are five prizes of 1mk up for grabs for interesting/amusing screens of any of the tournament fights. You may grab a screenshot from a past stream if you weren't able to make it in person! The deadline to enter is Monday Oct. 16 at 20:00 DST.

The pre-finals interview will begin at 19:30 DST, followed by the final round at 20:00 DST. As usual, please come prepared with your list of banned maps. We will repeat map selection before each of the (up to) three fights. The alternate character may be subbed in, and the usual rule will apply that the other team will be given time to counter/prepare. Arrive early to check in with the assigned referees so we can begin without delay. Good luck teams!

Hello we have recorded (not live to not compet with the main stream) our semi final fight, maybe some ppl like to listen what happens and how we communicate inside the team so I post here

2 people like this

07ed2e014416542c5908d37eddcb5109.png

screen-off

6 people like this

final kill.png

3 people like this

FINAL RESULTS

Thank you everyone for participating in the Tournament of the Dawn! Thank you to all of our donors for your generosity. Thank you to the referees and streamers for putting all this together, and for all the time and energy you invested into this tournament. Thank you to all of our spectators for the support and for making this such an enjoyable experience. Thank you to the Imps and Dofus mods for all the support with publicity and logistics throughout the entire tournament, and thank you so much to Izmar for joining us during the finals and for making our finale so special <3

Congratulations to our tournament champions, Band of the Hawk, and our runner up, Swegteam xoxo! Prizes have been distributed and this will be reflected in #prize-pool on the TotD discord, and on the first page on this thread. The spectator screenshot competition will end tomorrow at 20:00 DST. Check out imps for the rules and more information. You may check out any of the old streams for material to submit - all streaming links are posted on the first page of this thread. We're looking forward to seeing your submissions!

Missed the pre-finals interview with the top three teams? Check it out here!

Watch the final round again here

THE SPECTATOR SCREEN-OFF IS NOW OVER!
Thank you to all of our participants in the spectator competition! We had a total of four entries, so you will all be receiving 1mk each. 

Mapleminou, Girlz-Weakness, Rob, and xjoost, please pm me in game to collect your prizes! (:

Easiest 1mk of my life, thanks 😉

1 person likes this