• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Midnight-Hunter

New To PvP

Hello all!! Ok so i was bored grinding the shit outta mines because my sub will be up today. so i was like lets try Kolo just one...DAMNIT I GOT HOOKED! lolz Quickly i learned I SUCK AS A SUPPORT OSA. my team is to far, i dont have gobbals lvled, I get Jumped soon as match start. but...but..i had a great time! unlike League Of Legends(My source of PvP Fear) some players Offered advice. i even met a battle buddy. all this before class this morning. so why am i here? Well my battle buddy dont know Osa's as he admits he just know from battling countless Osa's so i come to you great people for PvP battle/support Osa tips. can you guys point me in the Right Direction?? What Gear should i wear(Im super unfunded atm) What Skills i should lvl? Im Pure intel and at Lvl 170. thx in advance guys.

4 hours ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

Hello all!! Ok so i was bored grinding the shit outta mines because my sub will be up today. so i was like lets try Kolo just one...DAMNIT I GOT HOOKED! lolz Quickly i learned I SUCK AS A SUPPORT OSA. my team is to far, i dont have gobbals lvled, I get Jumped soon as match start. but...but..i had a great time! unlike League Of Legends(My source of PvP Fear) some players Offered advice. i even met a battle buddy. all this before class this morning. so why am i here? Well my battle buddy dont know Osa's as he admits he just know from battling countless Osa's so i come to you great people for PvP battle/support Osa tips. can you guys point me in the Right Direction?? What Gear should i wear(Im super unfunded atm) What Skills i should lvl? Im Pure intel and at Lvl 170. thx in advance guys.

i hold no responsibility for any consequences of using this nub set

for real tho lvl ~170 sets sux so much

as for tips i cant tell u anything cuz i suc at giving pvp advices, hope u figure out from experience

1 hour ago, Quadro said:

..cuz i suc...

yeah tell us something we don't know ^______________^

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/ywGsO/

Str Osa with 35-45% all res / 6 summons / even nice damage and 3300 vit build. You can just spam enemies with gobbals and tofus to keep them locked/in gravity state. You'll stay really long with all the resists you got here. I think you might get a good % win ratio with this set.

5 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Str Osa with 35-45% all res / 6 summons / even nice damage and 3300 vit build. You can just spam enemies with gobbals and tofus to keep them locked/in gravity state. You'll stay really long with all the resists you got here. I think you might get a good % win ratio with this set.

That set is pretty good! I'll offer some Spell/ Things I like to do 
Level 6: White Gob - Black Gob - Fat Tofu - POC - Whip - Animal Link - Sacrificial Fire - Dragonic - Fossil
Level 5:  High Energy Shot

Honorable Mentions: Release - Cawwot - Spiritual Leash ** - Canine - Black Wyrmling - Chafer - Arachnee - Call to Order

In my opinion the other spells are useful for their secondary effects - so you should check those out (Canine gives +2 mp at all levels. You might want the (-lock) - The summon-swap-teleport is the same CD/AP at all levels, ect )

Strategies I tend to use:

* I really like to be in my opponent's face. I rush in and keep them there.

** Spiritual leash does no give a resist penalty when used to revive one of your own SUMMONS. 
- On turn one, I like to summon Both Gobbals - Eat one(Usually Black Gob because of CD) and res it immediately. This gives you a pretty big meat shield - And both Gobs can bring your opponents closer.

- Your Gobs have CRAZY res too, so they are hard to Nuke. You can use Gobs pull +Gravity +Their bodies to keep a certain enemy away from a team (Like an Iop who's wrath is available)

-Be familiar with your Gobs pull range. You can make a maze of gobs that can pull  people around in a way that most people aren't prepared for. You can: Position the enemy with Gobs on one side, and you on the other - hit hard with POC x2, Release. And then on gobs turn (Up to 6) pull them halfway across the map. ( And any combination of who's being pulled you can think of) 

- In a Pinch, The FatTofu + High Energy Shot + Sacrificial Fire is a great 1K AOE Heal (And sometimes You can get a turn of double tofu push because enemies avoid the summon)

- Call to Order is really great Defensively- If you have spare AP, always summon - While your Gobs are on cooldown - or a summon gets low on HP  - You'll have a large supply of AP Batteries!

- Dragonic + 2xPOC is often better than Fossil + 2xPOC because of the heals.  - With this set you'd heal about 200 a turn. every bit counts especially when you have `~`60% resistances : )

I, personally,  prefer 12 ap for this build - I'd swap out  the dodge trophy for a Jackanapes.  It is going to bring you down to 5mp (4 in gob form) buuut, I don't mind because of the pulling power + Gravity + (+lock)

Also, Whip+whip +POC+POC feels greaaat

Hope that helps! If you have any other Questions just ask : )

Edited by Maheo

13 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Welcome to the most boring characterbuild/playstyle in Dofus!

57 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Welcome to the most boring characterbuild/playstyle in Dofus!

Maybe he'll like it in kolossium. 

2 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Maybe he'll like it in kolossium. 

im learning the hard way how BAAAAAAAAD i am at support Osa. maybe the role is not for me. when/if i get an orb ill try out this str build. that means ill have to find a way to make kamas to buy a hole new set

1 hour ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

im learning the hard way how BAAAAAAAAD i am at support Osa. maybe the role is not for me. when/if i get an orb ill try out this str build. that means ill have to find a way to make kamas to buy a hole new set

You should start with dopples and profession (farmer/hunter or something like this). Collect your kamas and don't waste them on something unnecessary. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

You should start with dopples and profession (farmer/hunter or something like this). Collect your kamas and don't waste them on something unnecessary. 

Atm only thing i spend Kamas on is subs. i only mined to (now 200) but ill start hunter or sumthing. your the third person who told my to start farmer so there must be something im missing. ill start after class today lets see how far i can get before this week is out XD

41 minutes ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

Atm only thing i spend Kamas on is subs. i only mined to (now 200) but ill start hunter or sumthing. your the third person who told my to start farmer so there must be something im missing. ill start after class today lets see how far i can get before this week is out XD

Do you have miner on level 200? It's enough to make kamas if I remember. I'm doing daily quest + drops on sufokia and other areas with idols with my friend. We have always two spots ready and open to take someone. It's 130kk+ on each character per fight and really good exp. There are two areas we are mainly dropping. We can take you there for exp today.

Edited by Machiavelli
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Do you have miner on level 200? It's enough to make kamas if I remember. I'm doing daily quest + drops on sufokia and other areas with idols with my friend. We have always two spots ready and open to take someone. It's 130kk+ on each character per fight and really good exp. There are two areas we are mainly dropping. We can take you there for exp today.

i guess ill tag along after class in about an hour if your still on. just to be sure ill get 130kk or i pay 130kk? my miner is 200 but ores are like dirt cheap and alloys are like 10kk for 100.(at lest the one's i can make) so im looking for other work lolz! this job not paying the bills XD

1 minute ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

i guess ill tag along after class in about an hour if your still on. just to be sure ill get 130kk or i pay 130kk? my miner is 200 but ores are like dirt cheap and alloys are like 10kk for 100.(at lest the one's i can make) so im looking for other work lolz! this job not paying the bills XD

We are not taking kamas for exp, only for dungeon service. Probably my friend will want dropped resources, but we will see about it, exp is totally your. It's still better than doing solo exps and trying to level for ages. He's atm offline and I'm waiting for his message to log in.

11 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

We are not taking kamas for exp, only for dungeon service. Probably my friend will want dropped resources, but we will see about it, exp is totally your. It's still better than doing solo exps and trying to level for ages. He's atm offline and I'm waiting for his message to log in.

ill still be focusing on kama making and running my hupper through easy dungeons to lvl her. other than that ill be in and outta kolo tho i think i should stay away. its THAT bad. 

honestly i never considered proffs to be a money making activity, u can get few kamas out of that but only to invest into some other stuff like acquiring minimum sets or avaibility to study markets and go "buy for less sell for more"

(in my case i have all 200 proffs but i actually invested several mks for lvling instead of earning any kamas hhh cuz not worth it;

i once beat vortex and sold 10 wings for 1,5 mk ea, that was long time ago but 15 mk in 1 hour back then still beat any 10kk i could get from proffs xd)

u may also consider doing treasure hunts, it doesnt require a very strong set and can be done at any lvl

lvl 180 chests give at least ~100 roses, and for 1000 roses u can buy a mahogany pebble which... idk how much it sells for but few pebbles should be enough for 1 week sub ^______^ (it gives xp too) (mono account activity)

also doing treasure hunt makes u go into different areas and there might be higher chance for u to come across a 5-10 star mob which always gives good xp/drops regardless of ur location c:

2 people like this