• Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Midnight-Hunter

Int Fog useless??

so im building a fogger and i was thinking of going intel(fire) but every thing i look at says Fire build is bad.. is this true? im asking early cause i dont wanna build a bad fog and  as a solo player i cant reset. Anyone can help? thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fire is nice support build, nice heals from turrets and dmg penalty for enemy, but the problem with this build is same for all support builds aka if u dont have dmg u wont drop enemy's hp to 0 ^_____^ well at least not as fast as dmg builds

 

imo fire build is nice for pvp for obvious reasons: healing allies and giving dmg penalty to enemies (assuming u got dmgers in ur team)

 

but in pvm i always give priority to dmg unless u have teammate(s) dealing fast dmg for u,

moreover in pvm mobs wont feel much of -51 dmg penalty from int fog (cuz it's either "mobs dont hit at all" or "mobs kill u within 2-3 hits") so u would also waste that advantage of int build

 

so in pvm better str or cha or mix of str/cha or crit build (at 190+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's better to be multi or just pushback damage fogg in 2k17. There were few Int foggers years back, but it's not worth going that way anymore. Most of players are hitters now with % healing or lifestealing. The only thing you have to do is heavy damage to kill them.

Edited by Machiavelli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok thats good info..thx. i think ill stick to my Ougi's i love them. i dropped my elio i keep killing my self XD the monsters like "thx time to eat" im not a bright player to begain with. so thats why. Huppermage is still fun so my 2 man may now be Ougi/Hupper XD

Edited by Midnight-Hunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should choose classes that you are going to have fun from. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

You should choose classes that you are going to have fun from. 

 

I do. but as we know i cant just go based off whats fun cause the team may not be compatible. if thats the case i'd keep 2 Ougi's with different builds but that wont help me at end game or even 2 huppers seeing im enjoying them allot as well im going Ougi/Hupper right now but how will that fair vs Frigross 3? or the newer Dungeons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

yeh ougi/hupper nub combo

 

sry for spam c:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

 

I do. but as we know i cant just go based off whats fun cause the team may not be compatible. if thats the case i'd keep 2 Ougi's with different builds but that wont help me at end game or even 2 huppers seeing im enjoying them allot as well im going Ougi/Hupper right now but how will that fair vs Frigross 3? or the newer Dungeons?

 

Most of the dungeons are pretty easy to do with any combo. You can add two characters to the team later or just one and start dealing with PvP in kolossium. I'm not sure what are you aiming for at all. Is it PvP or PvM? Both can give you nice kamas. In PvP you can do the daily Sufokia quest to deal with p2p on all your characters (it's around 140kk/ea character per day), kolossium on three characters (triple win a day gives you 240kk/ea character), perceptors (all depends on day, but can even get 1-2mk+) and some other activities. In PvM you might need four characters - it's always easier to do dungeons with your own team or with friends. I would add MP raping class to your combo (Enu/Sadi/Cra) and Rogue? You can do the same daily quest per day in Sufokia, add to this quests, almanax, dungeon achievements and crafting. There are seriously many ways of making kamas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

 

Most of the dungeons are pretty easy to do with any combo. You can add two characters to the team later or just one and start dealing with PvP in kolossium. I'm not sure what are you aiming for at all. Is it PvP or PvM? Both can give you nice kamas. In PvP you can do the daily Sufokia quest to deal with p2p on all your characters (it's around 140kk/ea character per day), kolossium on three characters (triple win a day gives you 240kk/ea character), perceptors (all depends on day, but can even get 1-2mk+) and some other activities. In PvM you might need four characters - it's always easier to do dungeons with your own team or with friends. I would add MP raping class to your combo (Enu/Sadi/Cra) and Rogue? You can do the same daily quest per day in Sufokia, add to this quests, almanax, dungeon achievements and crafting. There are seriously many ways of making kamas.

 

Thats great i been trying to find a way to found my accounts now! also i only PvM cause im not that bright so ill be no good in PvP. i happen to like Cra's so i guess ill get on that. so what you think? this is what im thinking. Ougi/Hupper/Cra and need a forth? im willing to listen. what you got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as it was mentioned pvm is now easy af u can choose any 4th char

 

i'd however pick eni or osa just because of +2 ap buff for allies (and trust me u'll like 2 extra ap huehue)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you all for your input. im ready to do this XD   i can stick with this cause i like all these classes my new team will be: Osa/Ougi/Hupper/Eni :D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.