• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Roope

Help with the new osa

Posted (edited)

Hello, i would like to know how new osas are meant to be played, do they work as omnis or just one element? And is it like this if your example full int your only going to use dragon summons or do like gobbals do dmg also? Or do i need to have str also for them to do dmg?

Edited by Roope

Osas are best in solo element build since you need cool stats for summons. When you are Int for example (wyrms), you can use other summons (gobbals/tofus) to lock/gravity/push/transpo allies. I don't think you will hit alot with them :(

Okay thanks

Gobballs and podgy Tofus do still deal significant damage even as an int osa, it isn't so low its not worth worrying about, but as the guy above me said they won't deal as much as they would, but are still very useful for utility.

What Everyone Says is true. i have been a Osa Main for years and they are SOOOOOOO much better now. im intel Osa but i still use puggy tofu(To move monsters) Black Tofu(to teleport me to safty) and gobbals(To lock for 1 turn). i love being able to run over Monsters with my summons and BEST OF ALL Wyrm heal any ally who near a monster it attacks. so they make GREAT support/attackers.. i've never loved my osa more

Too bad you didn't try them before nerf,would love even more :)

I myself find Int boring af.. it kinda reminds me of the old buff bot Osa, so I play an ''iop'' mode as Earth. PoCs aoe is fun.

Anyway, welcome back!

1 person likes this

On 8/31/2017 at 1:21 PM, -Siegfried- said:

Too bad you didn't try them before nerf,would love even more :)

I myself find Int boring af.. it kinda reminds me of the old buff bot Osa, so I play an ''iop'' mode as Earth. PoCs aoe is fun.

Anyway, welcome back!

Idk if it was a set item or an effect idk yet but i watch some vids where the dragoons attacked they healed the Osa. but mine dont heal me unless i control it and make it heal me. is that part of the Nerf as well?

Yes. The black wyrming's dragonfire and the Dragon's Breath effect used to heal you too, but now it only heals allies.

Edited by Sommanker

On 9/5/2017 at 10:21 AM, Sommanker said:

Yes. The black wyrming's dragonfire and the Dragon's Breath effect used to heal you too, but now it only heals allies.

Ohh i though i was doing something wrong lol. good to know thx