• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Midnight-Hunter

Return Player.

Hello Everyone. so i been gone since 2013 and coming back today. ALLOT has changed and im reaching out for a battle buddy who can play with me and teach me the new ways of the world of twelve.

My main is still my Osa(170) but im trying out the new classes(Well to me) Hypermage And  Eliotrope. they look like ALLOT of fun adn i would like some tips anf anyone can share. anyway as stated i am back and its damn good to be back! :D

1 person likes this

Welcome back to Dofus bro! I'm mostly playing with my friend (Enu/Cra/Cra) and my charaters (Iop/Eni/Panda for now). We can probably make something together when I'll back to dofus (in like 4-5 days). Your level doesn't really matter here, since we will help you. Contact me via Impsvillage for now.

31 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Welcome back to Dofus bro! I'm mostly playing with my friend (Enu/Cra/Cra) and my charaters (Iop/Eni/Panda for now). We can probably make something together when I'll back to dofus (in like 4-5 days). Your level doesn't really matter here, since we will help you. Contact me via Impsvillage for now.

Kool Thanks For the reponece. i think im on the echo server? i use to be on Rosel..good times lolz. my name is still the same tho. its Midnight-Hunter :D

22 minutes ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

Kool Thanks For the reponece. i think im on the echo server? i use to be on Rosel..good times lolz. my name is still the same tho. its Midnight-Hunter :D

Yeah we both are on Echo. Let me know what class are you playing for now or you are going to play on private message. See you in a while!

10 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Yeah we both are on Echo. Let me know what class are you playing for now or you are going to play on private message. See you in a while!

so i tried out the Elio i like them its going to take some pratice for me to get better with them. im going to give a hypermage a try also i like the way they look :D

im pretty sure im not on a private server. i did not even know they had those.

private message is not private server <:

Can't blame him for assuming that. Machiavellis last sentence makes no sense to me at all with "private message" in it.

do imps nerds even enlgish correclty??

:^)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Midnight-Hunter said:

so i tried out the Elio i like them its going to take some pratice for me to get better with them. im going to give a hypermage a try also i like the way they look :D

im pretty sure im not on a private server. i did not even know they had those.

I don't have Elio or Hupper in my team, so feel free to join us :)

50 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Can't blame him for assuming that. Machiavellis last sentence makes no sense to me at all with "private message" in it.

I did probably a mistake. I wanted to say that he should message me on forum, but nevermind. 

9hV2vgN.gif

Edited by Machiavelli

Im SoRrY

pLeAsE fOrGiVe Me

RDHc4x5.jpg

2 people like this