• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roope

What element rogue or masqueraider

Hello, so my team consists of osa, masq and rogue and i would like to get some suggestions what element should i be on rogue/masq im probably going to be int on osa for heals i think, but unsure about rogues or masqs element, im planning to do kolo with my team but it would be nice to also be able to do some pvm.

Int Osa, Str Masq and Agi Rog seems like a solid combo.

easy and cheap masq is str masq (obvsly eith some vit), or if u rich u can go full lumi + full tritun and heqaxe 12/6

rogue usually can go any element, but since osa is int already u can go cha or agi, depending on ur preference

i'd personally pick cha rogue tho, cuz ur team sounds like u can get ur rogue to close range with shields, easier to erode with blunderbuss and +2ap +2mp from osa

aka an aggressive playstyle with rog as dmger and osa/masq semi support

1 person likes this

Best will be like Quadro said with Masq - lumi + tritun, but also chance/pushback is really fun and cool (around 5,8k vit). Osa should be Int with some kind of healing weapon like brutatax wand, healing staff or bow. It's hard to say about rogue since you might need erosion and all the AP rapes in chance elems are cool. Int Rogue can be good with all the buffs he does in first turns it will be like AP/MP from bombs  + AP/MP from Osa - it's deadly. 

51 minutes ago, Quadro said:

easy and cheap masq is str masq (obvsly eith some vit), or if u rich u can go full lumi + full tritun and heqaxe 12/6

rogue usually can go any element, but since osa is int already u can go cha or agi, depending on ur preference

i'd personally pick cha rogue tho, cuz ur team sounds like u can get ur rogue to close range with shields, easier to erode with blunderbuss and +2ap +2mp from osa

aka an aggressive playstyle with rog as dmger and osa/masq semi support

Yea i have been thinking about cha rogue also going to try him as cha