• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crayon

It's been a while

Posted (edited)

Hey Imps,

Not sure if anyone I used to know is active on these forums or still plays this game. Been playing on and off since beta, consistently played from 07-10 and last played back around 2012/2013. My old ign was XxCrayonxX and also had a brief stint on Zato with a cra named Seamen, but my account appears to have been banned. I can only assume for letting other people play on my account if they still ban people for that.

Anyways, looks like the game is almost completely different from what I remember. I'm going to make a new account and jump on here shortly. I'll update with my new IGN when I do if anyone wants to play with a noob.

Best,

Crayon

EDIT: I've created an Ouginak (Used to train off these guys all the time, love that they've become a class) IGN: Crayon

Edited by Crayon
1 person likes this

Hi and welcome back to Dofus. I don't remember you probably or we didn't know each other. My IGN is Salomea/Kilim and Mirabelka, whenever you need something contact me. I'm off till September, because of practics from Uni (got no time for Dofus). Also I'm online on forum from time to time, so leave me messages here.

1 person likes this

i'm really surprised the name Crayon wasn't taken already XD

but wb even tho i didn't know you. if you need help or some people to play with you can msg me ingame @Futoi.