• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zechmeister

Looking for SIC from Veritas & Cygni

SIC from guild Veritas & Cygni please contact me for an issue where your people seriously offended me. 

1 person likes this

I don't usually care about how much tips people willing to pay when they asking for a craft, but please do not expect a free craft. Yet your man condemned me for being late to workshop and he said he waited for more than 10 mins which is obviously a lie. Please teach your boy some manner when need someone for help. He even flamed me by asking me to go and learn English and not joining any alliance. He ignored me and it didn't work out, my alts are always ready. I am from Just Do It and I do not need any prism leech like this cunt do.  

Edited by Rob

If you don't want to provide free crafts you need to mark yourself as "must pay" in the crafters tome. It is extremely rude to demand a tip after crafting for someone if you haven't previously stated that payment is required.

I am a crafter myself and it is annoying when you don't receive a tip, but what am I supposed to do about this? 

2 people like this

This edges toward public shaming rather than a genuine request. This is something we don't allow here outside of Scammers Registry. I've therefore removed the screenshot. 

Please continue this discussion in PM or In-Game as it does not require a jury. Thanks. 

4 people like this