• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I forgot my name

Need some advice

Long story short-- Quit -- slowly returning but so much has changed and added, i'd like some opinions etc I have a 200 character with plenty of kamas. i want to class change into something else-not going into details why tongue anyways the type of gameplay/class i am looking for is: kolo & solo play (TH, quests, professions, etc) as i single account. I prefer being the healer and/or support OR i prefer being ranged damage. I do not enjoy the gameplay style of iop or the confusion of the portal plays of the eliotrope class. I also do not like being multi-elemental either i am a very simple gamer who, when i log want to do my stuff after a long days of work without having to use my brain much while still enjoying the game wink that being said, could i get an opinion on what class & build would be best for me

Thanks for any and all thoughts & opinions!

Smells like an Intel Osa in the making.

I can recommend you Rogue - it's abit complicated sometimes to play it, but still fun. Also Foggernauts are really cool. They can deal a lot of damage and heal with spells/turrets. Like you said that single element is something for you, just go for Int Fogg with healing bow. There are more classes like this - for example Eniripsa that is easy to play. You can go Int and become a healbot or Cha/Agi and hit a lot + heal allies/yourself with spells.

Sac <3

7 hours ago, I forgot my name said:

..when i log want to do my stuff after a long days of work without having to use my brain much...

I know you said you don't like multi-elemental chars, but make a multi element cra it's the new meta. 

They're OP as fuck and you can practically do whatever you want and "wrath" across the map with charged atone/puni.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Tibalt said:

Smells like an Intel Osa in the making.

I played an osa when I was on aermine years ago but they are totally different now lol I have considered that tho!

8 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

I can recommend you Rogue - it's abit complicated sometimes to play it, but still fun. Also Foggernauts are really cool. They can deal a lot of damage and heal with spells/turrets. Like you said that single element is something for you, just go for Int Fogg with healing bow. There are more classes like this - for example Eniripsa that is easy to play. You can go Int and become a healbot or Cha/Agi and hit a lot + heal allies/yourself with spells.

Ehhh rogue seems too complicated to play and I don't like that

fogger however I have never even tried! Are they easy to learn and are able to join in hard dungeons if I choose to join people? Like... are they a welcomed class?

Eni is one of my personal choices I am considering yeah 

Edited by I forgot my name

5 hours ago, bobeur said:

I know you said you don't like multi-elemental chars, but make a multi element cra it's the new meta. 

They're OP as fuck and you can practically do whatever you want and "wrath" across the map with charged atone/puni.

I've thought of cra but not multi-ele but reading up they've changed some spells restrictions are harsh on int and chance.... seems the only way to compensate is going duo/tri/multi and that's meh to me.....

hit me up in game on Sioui and I'll show you why you should pick a cra if you want to brainlessly smash things :^)

2 people like this

Please make all your replies in one post. Clicking the quote button will automatically add the quote to the base of what you've already written. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, I forgot my name said:

Ehhh rogue seems too complicated to play and I don't like that

fogger however I have never even tried! Are they easy to learn and are able to join in hard dungeons if I choose to join people? Like... are they a welcomed class?

Eni is one of my personal choices I am considering yeah 

Fogger isn't that hard, it's just about the turrets. Ankama did nerfs to dungeons and nearly every single one is easy to do. Just go for the fun class instand of braindead shit :)

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Rob said:

Please make all your replies in one post. Clicking the quote button will automatically add the quote to the base of what you've already written. 

Sorry on my cell phone

1 person likes this