• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
57 posts in this topic

Discriminating against all the refugees from other servers on echo

Curious what dofus quests need to be completed to start the quest for ivory? If someone can let me know when beta is out that would be awesome.

Trying to work out the next dofus I want to chase after.

Beta wont be open today, they announced on Twitter

ankema on vacation

#confirmed

On 8/16/2017 at 0:04 AM, Quadro said:

bruh so u dont like that the replay value dissapeared, but ankama never wanted to make "replays" an actual thing

they do care about fairness tho, even when in most cases they sux at it, but u gotta admit dofuses are more op the less lvl u are cuz of the difference in equip stats;

and before the appearance of new unique dofuses and their "revaluation" update they werent even as good as today, yet now u got used to undeserved op dofuses on low lvls and got carried away - not a good thing

i rly didnt care about low lvls having op stuff and dofuses, but now that they nerf it i see no reason to renerf, obvlsy a dofus isnt smth meant for low lvls since they dont deserve it both lore wise and stats wise

now u wont be able to win vs 150 with ur 60 doge which is fair for me but u can still win vs 80 which is normal for me if ~20 lvl difference but not if ~40 and more, it just doesnt seem legit;

not every1 can afford exo and overmages (dazling cloak alone costs more than an average nub can dream of h);

anyway if u dont have dokoko or abyss, ur relatively similar baguette opponent will also not have dokoko or abyss, yet u and that fromage can still measure the e-peni w/ ea other since u urself said u can win w/o dofuses, and judging by ur replies u do actually have enough exo and vit overmages to back urself up

basically u are only agruing for the "replay" value which doesnt even have any values;

the frenchies u mentioned sapeuh or humility, yes they do kolo on low lvl for fun and for utube, yes sapeuh is butthurt about 2.43 on twitter, yes much dofuses;

but dont forget they also got lvl 200 team ready to rekt boring pvm shit (yes they do pvm sometimes too) and they also kolo on 200;

theyll adapt to new changes, but u bet too much on a single low lvl bracket

ur boi communist quid

Fair enough. So the reevaluation and the new eggs added are way too strong for low lvls. But did they have to screw over 150 pvp too?

I guess in my personal opinion anyone strong enough to get the eggs deserves them. Lore wise yeah good point, but stat wise I've seen teams of 150's wipe the floor of hard questlines. So I'll argue against that. 

You say Ankama never meant to have "replays", then how come all eggs have been lvl 6 for 10+ years?

They are literally screwing over anyone who restarts a team, any mid lvl pvp and basically making it 200 or nothing.

Oh yes, I'll still pvp but it's going to be so pointless. Maybe I invested too much into low lvl pvp. But I know 5 friends who are quitting over this because overnight their gear went from worth 400-500m to near worthless. I only invested maybe 100m into low lvl pvp, but they are losing so much more than me. Ankama needs to lvl the eggs up sure but why to 160 Ochre/turq 180/everything else relevant?

It's such a bad move. And it seems they will remove wing pvp next because alignment is now fully complete.

Where does it stop? That's just my point of view on this.

On 8/17/2017 at 2:23 AM, Auron said:

Curious what dofus quests need to be completed to start the quest for ivory? If someone can let me know when beta is out that would be awesome.

Trying to work out the next dofus I want to chase after.

none to begin with but you will need alignment quests done at one point to continue.

If thats the case then np.