• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Posted (edited)

Hello I am new to this game and know nothing.

Jk long time no see.

I've been out of the game for quite a while and wish to play again. I've read up a bit on changes to the game, understand that endgame dungeons have been changed to be made a bit easier, how drastic would people say this is? I last played before big changes to the eggs + shield changes, is there any noticeable change to gameplay i should know about?

Looking at youtube videos, team compositions seem all over the place with no seeming 'best' combo. If I was to start over with 5-6 characters, what would people advise would be best to traverse all the content from 1-200? Also is the doggo class any good?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by Coopers
4 people like this

Dogggo class is shit.

PVM got easy, just agi rogue and solo everything like masik. 

2 people like this

You don't need a best combo anymore cause everything is easy now. Just make a panda/rogue/enu/cra and add whatever (more cras for instance) to kill all.

If you're not sure what to do just pm chedarface

1 person likes this

Omg welcome beck men, i knew i saw ur cherakter Coops-the-Communist around vill

Welcome back! If you're going for team of 6 characters I'd suggest you Panda/Rogue/Elio/Iop/Eni/Enu. I've seen people doing everything with this team. Some also have an Eca in their team, but I don't think that's necessary at all. It's usually Panda/Rogue doing everything now.

1 person likes this

On 04/08/2017 at 1:23 AM, Coopers said:

Hello I am new to this game and know nothing.

Jk long time no see.

I've been out of the game for quite a while and wish to play again. I've read up a bit on changes to the game, understand that endgame dungeons have been changed to be made a bit easier, how drastic would people say this is? I last played before big changes to the eggs + shield changes, is there any noticeable change to gameplay i should know about?

Looking at youtube videos, team compositions seem all over the place with no seeming 'best' combo. If I was to start over with 5-6 characters, what would people advise would be best to traverse all the content from 1-200? Also is the doggo class any good?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi James, love you

pvm is so easy now that even I can do most of the end game content with a completely random team of panda/hupper/sac/sram/eni 

the doggo class is extremely decent for pvp if geared and played well, for pvm it's fairly shit. 

Honestly if you build a team with panda and an eni you'll be able to throw in basically whatever else you wish/find fun and complete most end game content.

3 people like this