• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
PGR

Any English, active Guild i could join maybe? :D

Hello there :)

I just started playing again... A guild with English speaking people i could communicate would be nice...

I have already joined "Old school Society", its nice but Im feeling its not as active as i thought so I figured i should join a second guild on my alt!

Any guilds out there want a 6x lvl sram? :D

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif

There is also intercontinental that I know of but sadly not much active English guilds we are more active on weekends and of course after work weeknights (Azmorea) 

Hey Az (:

Yea, Ive heard of INT, havent found anyone from that guild to talk to though... 

I can talk to the leader on discord if you want I use to be there when I first started (: 

Or I can just give you there name here I believe they are on imps 

Sure I'd love that :D

I sent him a message (: 

1 person likes this

Yeah, there are a handful of people still playing in Intecontinental, but it's probably equal as desolate as basically every other guild.

I wish people would stop breaking off to form new guilds already. It's the only reason I finally decided to focus on Intercontinental after basically everyone quit prior to the server going international. It has always been this way on Eratz. There will be a large group, then a new guild will pop up, the community splits, then people quit because it looks like hardly anyone is playing anymore. Same thing is happening with Henual. The grass is greener not greener. It will never be greener. History has proven that it will always result in the death of the community.

Also, if you're in Intercontinental, bump the thread so I don't get banned for just reminding everyone that we still exist.