• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Youbutsu

Eagles <3

This comes as no surprise for those who knows me other then by nickname.

I planned on making this topic picture- and videoheavy, but I have just too much and my motivation to share it is just too low.
I started in August 2005 and have been playing on and off ever since. 12 years, 16 accounts and 70ish characters later I've decided to pack my bag and leave. A lot happens in 12 years. I.e responsibilities beyond the game, omg. I had a guildee at the age of 12 in 2006 and today he's 23 (says a little, no?). Okay, I'm 35.
I've sold everything I've had and I have absolutely no interest in coming back. This time it wont change.
I wont make a huge thank you post to everyone I've come across these years as I would forget too many, and would feel crappy about it. 98% of them wouldn't even be able to read it.

#1. To everyone I've come across and actually enjoyed chatting with (mostly here): Thank you for being fucking awesome.

#2. To everyone who helped building Blank to what it was and what it is: Even if you left 10 years ago -> you are even more fucking awesome and thanks for helping Rushu having a freaking blast.

#3. To the remaining members in Blank: You know where to find me (get fucking Facebook already) and you know what I think of you as I've been selling everything off for 8 months now. I finally sold it all!

#4. To the remaining Impscrew: Timeshaper says hello and keep up the good job. See #1.

#5. To Ankama: You've provided me with joy and anger for 12 years, and I sincerely thank you for it. I've had a fun time playing your game and I've loved my characters, but your neverending quest for overhauls becomes too much. This comes from someone who's been around for every single one of your updates.

#6. To all the cool kids on the block (so 90's ) who will be offended by this:  You are pathetic if you honestly think that racism and bigotry is cool. Your lives will be terrible and you will regret so much before dying. An asshole will always be an asshole and what you do with it is better used in private. You are too young to know what internet is, why it was created, and what the purpose behind it is. You wouldn't survive a month without your parents (who you probably don't even appreciate) or Wikipedia. Try to get out more and try to respect your surroundings (that includes other humans). It's a win/win situation. To gain respect, you show respect. Be fucking cool.

Hotel California actually shut down this time.

15 people like this

I'd say goodbye but I hope we'll keep chatting from time to time.

You've been one of my idols from the start and the better I got to know you the bigger my respect for you got.

I wish you the best of luck with your very busy life, and wife. And I'll see you around mate, take care :)

Good luck with your future endeavors Youb!

You will be missed

I had to request a new password in order to leave you a message here, but it's worth it. Say hello to Liah from me, Dan! 

I've always looked up to you as one of the Veterans on Dofus. 

Good luck with real life and adios.

It was nice meeting you! :)

1 person likes this

take care buddy! my interactions with you have always been mature and positive!

add me on facebook and lets make it less so! no idea if im allowed to link, but lets see https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007682716031

Keep in touch buddy! your only in sweden afterall :) 

Stay positive as you always are and calm.

Good luck with life but I can tell you one, the life in not the same without Dofus so we might see you back in some months.(haha)

We've been on the same server for 10 years but i BARELY came across you .. why you do this to me??

Edited by Topmaster

See you soon sweet pea x

We haven't interacted much over the years we've spent on Rushu and long gone were the golden days when we finally spoke a bit but it was still a pleasure every time with your positiveness and clear headed inputs.

It was nice meeting you, have a great time out there!

You are the one of the old dofus players. It is always sad to see someone like you leaving :(

Good luck! 

1 person likes this

Youb be missed, take care!

1 person likes this

Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to get to know you well since we played on different servers, but you seemed to be a really chill dude. Sad to see Dofus lose another good person but at least rl gained another one instead. I guess at this point in time most of us old school players can relate to life-related responsibilities. Best of luck homie.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Topmaster said:

We've been on the same server for 10 years but i BARELY came across you .. why you do this to me??

Because no one wants to talk to you.

Was nice knowing you Youb, enjoy life

2 people like this

bye friendo 

edit: tfw 90s kid, stop hating on me omg jk you said im a cool kid thx u 2

Edited by bobeur

Your presence will be missed! 

#6 Got me feeling like this 

aqn2ZJ4.gif

1 person likes this