• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stryder

Mount Stats Glitched?

Posted (edited)

Hello.  I was wondering if anyone else was having issues with mount stats increasing strangely in paddocks.  I'm talking about Serenity, Love, Stamina, etc when I say stats, not talking about the stats you gain when you level them.  

During a breeding cycle, I placed ten mounts (all female and the same type/gen DTs) into the Bonta public paddocks to raise serenity from negative to positive so I could raise Love.  All ten mounts had 0 Tiredness and roughly the same Serenity (give or take a hundred or so) when placed in together.  About a day and a half later I checked on them to find that two of them had full Serenity while all the others were around 2500.  The ones with full Serenity were also less Tired, while the others had full Tiredness.  What is causing the imbalance of their stats?  All of them have the "Reproductive" ability and nothing else, so it doesn't make sense for any of them to gain stats quicker than the others, or am I missing something here.  

It only started doing this a few weeks ago after some update.  Before that, I never had a problem with it.  It's very frustrating because it throws off my breeding cycle, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by Stryder

Hey Stryder! I've had the same problem for weeks now. It started after the 2.42 update. I'm not sure if it is server wide or only affecting certain people. The only response we've gotten is basically:

"We are aware of the bug, and we are busy on fixing it." 
and 
"I will keep you updated as soon as I hear something." 

http://forum.dofus.com/en/4-problems-solutions/329895-seemyool-breeding-issue

(^ this link is about both seemyool and DT's in the public paddocks)

You can breed without any problems in private paddocks. Though I would recommend posting on that thread as well so they are aware it is still a big problem for people.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It seems the bug Sunbathe linked is related to a Seemyool not gaining stats at all, as yours do get stats I assume you're just acquiring information about the gain of certain stats.

Let's say your breeding item has 90 effectiveness.

A golden seemyool is the standard with a rate of 1 (100% of 90), all other breeds have different ratings of gaining stats. I'm not exactly sure about all the stripes (I don't remember), but for instance an orchid seemyool has a rate of 0.2, making it gain 18 instead of 90 serenity per interaction. The tiredness will however increase with the same speed as it does for an indigo seemyool that gains serenity with a rate of 1.8. Basically it means that your indigo seemyool got max serenity in a couple of interactions (gaining 162 per pat) and your orchid is still struggling with its 18 gain per interaction. Tiredness decreases 10 per hour, but because your orchid is still gaining stats the tiredness seems to stay full because as soon as it loses 10 it will immediately gain 10 from 10 interactions with breeding items since it still needs the stat. If the mount can't take any more of this stat (let's say it's at 10k serenity) it won't interact with breeding items anymore so the tiredness will decrease over time. 

Also, starting at 170 tiredness the effectiveness will increase for every 10 tiredness. A table can be found here

If you're talking DTs, the only difference here will be generations (gen 1 rate 1 vs gen 10 rate 0.2), otherwise it really does seem like a bug.

Edit: nvm I can't read and didn't see you said same type/gen DTs

Edited by bobeur
1 person likes this

Thanks Sunbathe!  Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with this problem and that it is a legitimate bug that the devs are aware of and are hopefully working on!  I'll probably take a break from breeding my higher gen DT's for now until they fix it.

Have you noticed any change since maint? People were still reporting the problems on the forum last I checked. However I've had log in problems since yesterday so I can't check my DT's. 

All my higher gen DTs were placed in the shed, but my lower gen DTs that were left in paddocks looked like they were still unbalanced in their raised stats.  I've also been following the forum post that you linked to and according to Nerodus, the English Community Manager, the devs still haven't figured out the cause of the bug.  Can't believe it's taking this long to fix this bug.  Seems like there's a lot of upset players.  Hopefully they'll figure it out and tackle it soon.