• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
anjulica

Headhunter Event! Server-Wide Contest!

Posted (edited)

Integrity-Forum-Header8---a.gif

Hi Everyone!

Since there has been such a huge response to the "Headhunter" game the last few times I've run it, I've decided repeat it -- this is a server-wide event that now includes our new friends on Echo!

Purpose

To stimulate "even-team" pvp on Echo, bring more challenging fights and competition to our elite PvP'ers, and overall to have fun!

Rules for "Headhunters"

1. You can be from any alliance or guild

2. You get one point per "Wanted" char you kill

3. Kills can be done via alignment aggro, KOTH, KOLO, or perc/prism fight (including if you are a defender) -- as long as they are "even" kills -- i.e., 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, etc. will each count as 1 point

4. You can get a max of one point per day for each different "Wanted" char you kill. This is to avoid repeated aggroes by the same chars on the same day, which was an issue that has occurred in the past

5. Post your screenshot below, pm it to me via Imps, or pm it to me on INT Discord - include /time or your kill may be disqualified

6. Any "cheating" (false fights, or splitting prizes) will result in disqualification from this and any of my future events (inc. PvP Tournaments) on Echo

7. Any trashtalking will result in -3 points off your total score, per incident -- wins are to be done by skill/strategy, build/set, alone -- not by unsettling your opponent via trashtalk.  Violation of Ankama's ToS is also -3 points.

8. Kikn will be removing any posts on this thread containing trashtalk, he will mute the offender for 24 hours per offense, and he will notify me of players who warrant the -3 points.

If there is any question regarding whether something is trashtalk or not, then Kikn's word is final

Volunteers for the "Wanted List"

1. You can be from any alliance or guild

2. Post your IGN below with class and/or anything interesting I should know, in order to create your "Wanted Description" (or you can write your own description) - or pm me on the INT Discord

3. If you wish to be removed from the "Wanted List" for any reason, please post below, pm me via INT Discord, or pm me in game

4. Volunteers for the "Wanted List" are also permitted to be "Headhunters" -- meaning that they may also participate and hunt down other "Wanted" chars for points

Rushu's Most Wanted

Wanted - Dead or Alive!

giphy.gif

LIST OF TRIBUTES IS BELOW

Rushu - "Grande Eni, slayer of thousands of pvp'ers has come out of retirement to teach Echo this important lesson:  If you dare defy me, you will face my wrath!"

Ichor-kr - This sac will share your pain as he assaults you with his bloody-thirsty madness

Kolgard - "Just a Feca out for a good fight"

Watz - "one bad-ass eca"

Shingun - This smexy sac is Leader of many, in the art of Punishment -- he will drain the life out of you, as he absorbs your soul and sacrifices you to the god of the Shadows

Rael-Cleap - "First Blord Warrior and Keeper of Kitten Slayer, the cursed sword." Request a fight and wings will go up (Brak)

Meme-god - "I like trains"

Vampirism - "Have mercy, please"

Uglier - "Come kill me before my depression does"

Talentz & Talentz-Faze - "This good-looking Hupper is more talented than all Rushu's talents combined, and is also good-looking in skill and appearance" (see above for the player named Rushu)  Request a fight and wings will go up (Alignment???)

Bloodyfusion & Bloodyportals - You should be warned that rivers will run red if you should cross this guy's path!  Request a fight and wings will go up (Alignment???)

Spacefire & Spaceglue - Fire by itself is highly dangerous - add in glue, and it becomes a very sticky situation.  Request a fight and wings will go up (Bonta)

Harlyquinn & Pianissimo - Bubbly Harly is less known as her soft and quiet "pianissimo" alter ego.  However, don't let this bubbly girl deceive you - she is deadly enough to bring down any man and make him beg for mercy.  Request a fight and wings will go up (Brak)

Rukai - This "dangerous kitten" loves to finely scrub away his opponents, until nothing is left of their existence

Ponzu & Pariston - Beware or you'll be paralyzed when facing this duo's wrath!  Request a fight and wings will go up (Bonta)

Headhunter Leaderboard

Prizes & Deadline

The event runs from July 1st to 31st.  Anyone interested in donating prize money for the game, please post below, pm me via INT Discord, or pm me in-game.

We are asking other alliances to match our prize of 10 mk.  If there are enough donations, we will give out 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes again.

In order to win prize money, there must be at least 20 Tributes, and 20 Headhunters on the Leaderboard

Prize Money (Donations)

INT Alliance - 10 mk

Hoping to see some exciting fights in July!

anjulica <3

Edited by anjulica
1 person likes this

Add me to top wanted list pls

I want to participate as headhunter IGN: Ichor-kr

Okies - added both of you - let me know if you want your descriptions changed.  Uthman, your description is the same as last time.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please add me (Kolgard) to the Most Wanted List.

Just a Feca out for a good fight....

Edited by Kolgard

I like trains also I want to be added to the wanted list

Hi Everyone,

I've updated the Leaderboard! :D

Right now there are 15 "Headhunters" (on Leaderboard) and 15 "Most Wanted" (in above post).  In order for the 10 mk to be granted as a prize, we need at least 20 "Headhunters" and 20 "Most Wanted" on the list. 

It's not too late to be added to the list of tributes above - post here or pm me if you'd like to be added.  Also, please remember to keep sending me screenshots of the final fight screen with /time on them, so I can add your points to the leaderboard.

The game will run for 20 more days, so there is plenty of time to join and compete!

Thanks!

im bonta alignment for got say and ill battle whoever

During the last week or so, we usually face off on the Goult maps.  This means that Bonta can fight Bonta and Brak can fight Brak if they'd like to.

Fights count as long as you have a referee and a screenshot of the final fight screen. 

You're welcome to post times you're available to fight here, so other players know when you can meet them for a match.