• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ACB

Class/Build Advice Post 1-2 Hiatus

Hello, IV!

So I've recently re downloaded the game and recovered my old account. I haven't been on the game in roughly 2 years so I'm rather lost when it comes to beginning again. 

Basically I want to start a brand new character on my account (will have x4 to 200) and I have the money to fully scroll characteristics/spell points with every Dofus available minus Cloudy/Vulbis all while having about 50mk left over.

I guess my question would be which is a viable class to play through end game dungeons/quests solo for the most part (until I make friends)? Since I've been gone for so long, making a new character seems to be the best thing to do in order to learn all of the new content. 

I'm open to starting a secondary account in the future once I get this one up and running. 

I guess the servers all merged so I'll be on the Echo server and would love some new friends out there! Once I get my class/build sorted, I'll post my IGN so maybe we can meet up or maybe even get an invite to a guild around the game.

Thanks for your help in advance!

I've been playing Feca for years but for more of pvm I would say iop would be fun to :D

I mained an Iop throughout my Dofus career and kind of was wanting something different (probably should've mentioned that haha). Also I'm strictly PVM oriented, can't be asked to do PVP.

How about playing as an Eliotrope? The class is really fun to play once you get used to hitting through portals and setting them up.

They are in most PVM teams so you can build a team around that character quite easily in the future ^^.