• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zechmeister

Incapability of Xelors

First of all, I am a veteran Xelor player since 2008, from the day I began my Xelor journey, I never look back.

Beforehand, I am really glad that Amakna ha revamped the gameplay of Xelor since they are not being highlighted since ever, they comes out with telefrag stuff and made Xels fun to play once again.

Unfortunate, Amakna has been nerfing Xels in almost every big update, either big changes or minor one, because people were saying Xels are fcking op or something, and yet they nerf it.

Well, I bet most of the players out there will never know how difficult it is, when Xels synergize in Pvm content, especially quest fight. 

And yet, due to difficulty gameplay of Xel, there are getting lesser people who willing to learn and understand how Xels work.

If you don't know whats about Xel, will slightly tell you here.

Advantages about Xelors

1) Deal huge damage

2) Positioning

3) Mobility 

Disadvantages 

1) A class that never has buff spells. (except for the AP buff)

2) A class that never has an erosion spell.

3) A class that never has pushback spell.

4) You will have to spend more time in thinking what move to make in fight.

Well, I am not saying xelors are not strong, but yet the power of xelors seem to be minimized over and over again.

Xelors are pretty weak in against bunch of monsters, and they deserved to be credited more!

1. Xelors can buff AP and % power (with temporal, dont know if the cap is still 1200% or w/e it was), that's more than some classes. Thats how you have some ninja fker xelors hitting 1.1-1.2k shrivellings. 

2. Not all classes have erosion spells, and frankly with xelors huge damage capabilities / their ability to rape you to shit in 1v1, erosion would be ridiculously overpowered. The only reason some classes stand a chance, is they are able to minimally heal/damage with the little ap they have. + If you think it's fair to give a class that can jump to and from opposite ends of the maps, you're fucked. Pretty much why ellios dont have erosion either... 

3. You don't have pushback spells, you don't need them. You have teleport. If cra/sram/masq/basically anything had teleports, they wouldn't need to be able to pushback reliably. + Release.

4. They do require more brains. Overall, I agree that xelors are hard to learn.

But that's it. They're still ridiculously op if you know how to play them well. 

Granted in pvm they're no rogue/panda, but if i knew how to play xelors, i'd certainly have one in my pvm team. (+ now with easy-mode, im sure they're significantly more viable in pvm achieves). 

I've just recently started playing my Xelor again and I don't think it needs any additional spells. One thing I do think needs to change is the time limit - it seems near impossible to plan elaborate turns and then actually carry them out.

1 person likes this

I am the scrub majority.

votlzd.jpg

7 people like this

On 6/27/2017 at 0:54 PM, ReaperSurm said:

1. Xelors can buff AP and % power (with temporal, dont know if the cap is still 1200% or w/e it was), that's more than some classes. Thats how you have some ninja fker xelors hitting 1.1-1.2k shrivellings. 

2. Not all classes have erosion spells, and frankly with xelors huge damage capabilities / their ability to rape you to shit in 1v1, erosion would be ridiculously overpowered. The only reason some classes stand a chance, is they are able to minimally heal/damage with the little ap they have. + If you think it's fair to give a class that can jump to and from opposite ends of the maps, you're fucked. Pretty much why ellios dont have erosion either... 

3. You don't have pushback spells, you don't need them. You have teleport. If cra/sram/masq/basically anything had teleports, they wouldn't need to be able to pushback reliably. + Release.

4. They do require more brains. Overall, I agree that xelors are hard to learn.

But that's it. They're still ridiculously op if you know how to play them well. 

Granted in pvm they're no rogue/panda, but if i knew how to play xelors, i'd certainly have one in my pvm team. (+ now with easy-mode, im sure they're significantly more viable in pvm achieves). 

I have been playing xelors for years but I am familiar with the spells work, but not good as Sapeuh. I just felt that Xelors need a bit of rebalancing, rather buff up teammates with damage in different spells, or ap buff. For example, if you put someone in telefrag with Frostbite, you will get AP buff, if you use Xelor Punch, then damage buff. Well, its just a suggestion, nothing harm.

17 hours ago, chaenzkid said:

I've just recently started playing my Xelor again and I don't think it needs any additional spells. One thing I do think needs to change is the time limit - it seems near impossible to plan elaborate turns and then actually carry them out.

Only xelor players understand the real situation in fight. xD Hope Amakna will take this as a consideration.

17 hours ago, Dumpy said:

I am the scrub majority.

votlzd.jpg

LOLOL I didn't know Osa's difficulty is only one star. 

to be honest even if i had 300 seconds instead of 30 seconds i'd still fuck it up

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Zechmeister said:

LOLOL I didn't know Osa's difficulty is only one star. 

You don't need skill to spam summons and stack res.

2 hours ago, bobeur said:

You don't need skill to spam summons and stack res.

S> Summonskill 1.5mk ^___^