• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bochi

Where Are the English Players?

I went to Astrub zaap hoping I see a lot of people or even just few english players but there are absolutely none :(. Where do most of them go what is the best way to find them other than spamming recruit a million times? :p

I know them feels man. I made 1 friend in game whose first language is french.

There is a guild "intercontinental" that is sort of the english guild. It isn't active though. I recommend just learning the basics of french/spanish to join groups. Let them know you don't speak their language well/at all. Eventually you will find some english speakers to play with.

Otherwise keep spamming /r or whatever. Eventually you will find someone...

Your best bet is to join an English guild early on. There are a few recruiting in these sub forums. @Youbutsu is a good contact on Henual under ling-ling. If he's still playing. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Rob said:

Your best bet is to join an English guild early on. There are a few recruiting in these sub forums. @Youbutsu is a good contact on Henual under ling-ling. If he's still playing. 

I am, and so are many other english-speaking people. I'm not the kind of player who plays every single day, but I'm in contact with 50ish who are 😊. Most join our guild, UtE, to move on later on. International is 100+ i.e. This is at Henual with mostly really old time players from 2005-2007. 

Bochi, you know me 😆.

Thanks Rob!

Edited by Youbutsu
1 person likes this

Bochi there is also a eratz discord with some active people still in it. Might be advantageous to join that and go from there.

https://discord.gg/QcbhbUP

I'm not sure how active our mods are so it might take a couple days for you to be approved

We have a guild called "Intercontinental"  on Eratz. Unfortunately English speaking 1.29 players seems like a rare breed nowadays. However, we'll be happy to see some new faces on our guild if anybody is interested.

Just PM Kyamari / Indifferent / Value ingame or message me here if you're interested.

Cheers. :)

1 person likes this