• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hugh-mad

what should i be doing/how can i improve my team

hey guys, just come back from a long break and I'm just wondering how i should be going about improving my teams gear and making the $$ to do so. I have a 200 str/int iop, 200 cha/agi/lock panda, 199 int eni, 200 agi/str sram, iop is 12/5 rest are 11/6, only one exo in the entire team and no ochres or any dofus' past crimson, so i'm not exactly swimming in cash

I've defeated klime/sylargh and almost killed nileza, only problem is the drops from f3 bar treadfast arent exactly useful in creating new sets for the team as they're either already on par or surpassed f3 sets, and i doubt i'll be able to kill anything (or even complete) f3 or beyond right now. 

so yeah just looking for any advice

Posted (edited)

literally wait til update 2.42 comes about. do the harder dungeons made easier (mechanics wise) and craft sets that way. not exactly for profit as everyone is anticipating prices and mats to drop in price but craft them more for your own use.

ps welcome back, nice to see another aussie pushing around

Edited by Tyrone
-

ah alright that sounds good, and yeah cheers doesnt seem like theres many of us haha

4 hours ago, Tyrone said:

literally wait til update 2.42 comes about. do the harder dungeons made easier (mechanics wise) and craft sets that way. not exactly for profit as everyone is anticipating prices and mats to drop in price but craft them more for your own use.

ps welcome back, nice to see another aussie pushing around

2 hours ago, Hugh-mad said:

ah alright that sounds good, and yeah cheers doesnt seem like theres many of us haha

Dofus is litterally swimming in Aussies. Im not sure if its because i am from aus that I know so many but i easily have 30+ different people on my Fl that are from Australia.  Ive even come across people living less then 20 minutes from me. There really does seem like ALOT of Aussies are laying around.

P.S now the off topic is done. Your team should be able to beat the harder shit now before change. Also about gear. PvM gear is pretty close to irrelevent. First time i went through dimensions and f3 i remember my panda was in a trash cha set i threw together. Iop was barely scraping 12ap with 2 prof xa items. sram was 10/6 in alister/nevarak. So dont stress to much about gear. Best advice is just fight monsters and improve skills. Having 200s and 199's means nothing these days as its become so easy to just boost chars from 1-200 in a matter of hours. Improve skills and knowledge of the game. You will go further that way

Trophy, Shield and Idol mats are always a good place to start. Especially when waiting on an update to go live.