• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gravestorm

Old Bugs

If anyone knows any old bugs that haven't been fixed yet, you can write about them here.

1 person likes this

Not a real bug but hey , gilbert g. rapier still have the "-xxx hp" intead of initiative, and this hurt my eyes.

The grouping of idols to create a shortcut button has never worked for me. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. Just a great option that would be great to have. 

Also yes, the Gilbert sword along with every piece of the Hell Munster set has the same problem. I started a topic on the official forums asking why these simple glitches/bugs still aren't fixed after hel Munster had been out for 5 years. The topic was respectfull and in the correct section but was still flamed by a MOD and quickly muted/invisible to the public. Point one problem out and they get pissed. 

It has been reported by several threads already, and that's the main reason why this thread was opened.

The displayed chance of falling mats from mobs is overstated with idols

3 hours ago, Dovahkiin said:

The grouping of idols to create a shortcut button has never worked for me. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. Just a great option that would be great to have. 

Also yes, the Gilbert sword along with every piece of the Hell Munster set has the same problem. I started a topic on the official forums asking why these simple glitches/bugs still aren't fixed after hel Munster had been out for 5 years. The topic was respectfull and in the correct section but was still flamed by a MOD and quickly muted/invisible to the public. Point one problem out and they get pissed. 

It's not about the set, a few updates back all equipment that has an initiative penalty got bugged and would show -HP instead.