• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
galganoth

Echo - Platinum Guild activity record

21f3cffc67ec5b4e250d55d15efba524.png

12 people like this

How many were real people online from the 62 out of curiosity?

Pretty impressive I must say. When I was in dynasty for a few weeks, the highest amount of members I saw was 48 from Jiyuu guild. Never saw anything higher than that lately until now. One more question. When you guys got 62 characters online, did someone ask everyone to log as many as possible or was this a natural event?

Posted (edited)

86 individuals (I have a few 20 or so videos from the event)

100dyr.jpg

16.jpg

Edited by Youbutsu
edit: found another and can probably find more :-)
3 people like this

The good old days. You willing to upload some videos as well?

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, d3xless said:

The good old days. You willing to upload some videos as well?

I'd have to edit some and I'm extremely lazy. I was the one who took the initiative to this event and there are a few chats and maps in the videos that shouldn't be shared. If this post reach more then 20 likes (without the help from Sunbathe or Kikn) I'll upload an extremely heavy gallery (found my dofus archive ^_^) and 10 various videos from 2006-2009 in the proper gallery! :-)

1 person likes this

It was all natural :) no-one really had their teams logged unless they were actually playing ^^ 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, galganoth said:

It was all natural :) no-one really had their teams logged unless they were actually playing ^^ 

And even when playing, people actually did so together. It wasn't unusual for us to do ghosts, sphincter, tot, ougaa or dp with 8 different guildees. At one time we had to kick all alts from guild to fit actual players. It's very similar to how the 1.29 servers are right now actually. Shouldn't be making commercial like this, but not everyone is aware that Henual is open for everyone.

Windows 1.29

Mac 1.29

Linux 1.29

Edited by Youbutsu

wauw, you can really take the fun out of this post. I wanted to show our guild's online record, which is frankly nice, and all you can say is that your e-penis from 5 years ago is bigger.

Well i'll be the grown man and stop this conversation right now, you be the old man and think about your past.

Have fun,

Bongo out.

I could be wrong, but I think he was complimenting Platinum for being like the old days... Lots of people online, all different people, all talking and playing together. Meaning it was a lot more fun. But, if Youb wants to continue his nostalgia I can split his comments into a new thread. 😉 

1 person likes this

62 online 0 able to defend the 20+ percs cleared by 1 person in a day

2 people like this

we get it, you vape 

7 people like this

2 hours ago, Thesus said:

Talk about self-incriminating... inb4 persona screens and reports

On 5/30/2017 at 9:15 PM, galganoth said:

21f3cffc67ec5b4e250d55d15efba524.png

Thanks for Enuardo's portal position. I actually needed that! 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 2017-05-31 at 9:30 PM, galganoth said:

wauw, you can really take the fun out of this post. I wanted to show our guild's online record, which is frankly nice, and all you can say is that your e-penis from 5 years ago is bigger.

Well i'll be the grown man and stop this conversation right now, you be the old man and think about your past.

Have fun,

Bongo out

You don't know me, and that's okay. I don't got an e-penis, just for the record. I'm swedish and barely got one irl, come on man.

I respect a lot of your members. Just to mention one, I'll say Vikin whom I corrected (if you read what he writes in guildchat). Same goes for the "past record" posts below yours. Correction is not showing e-penis. Platinum is the best pvm (and pvp?) guild out there right now, no doubt. Your leader know I think so as well. Since you guys are all about achievements, maybe take this up as a challenge and beat our record? Is it really such big of a deal? I can remove my posts and let you keep gloating if you want? We had a post about this but it got lost in the archives. I really don't care. Just figured I'd correct the people thinking this was a dofus record.

It IS a nice achievement. 

Don't get so upset.

Edited by Youbutsu
2 people like this

Sorry Youbutsu I miss-understood your intentions. This was a guild record nothing more and something which was nice to show!

I do like your challenge and i think everyone'll agree to try and go for it! 

13 hours ago, Thesus said:

Come at us when everyone's online? :) No sport in killing percs when the Europe is sleeping/working and you killing percs, right? The percs are there so that our pvp'ers can have fun, I do believe you should try again! 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

Platinum is the best pvm guild out there right now, no doubt

You misspelled Eve ^_____^

7 people like this

Just now, galganoth said:

Come at us when everyone's online? :) No sport in killing percs when the Europe is sleeping/working and you killing percs, right? The percs are there so that our pvp'ers can have fun, I do believe you should try again! 

hate to burst the bubble of the fantasy world within which you live, but your "pvpers" are so terrified at the thought of the humiliation they would receive if they dare to fight against me that they would rather kill themselves and lose on purpose to avoid fighting me

[03:06] Urmom: Rather u have mats than thesus [:[03:06] Devox: .[03:06] Urmom: Ciao was fun[03:06] Urmom is dead[03:07] Leonar Do'Wemi: -105 HP (dead).

57025718.jpg

2 people like this

42 minutes ago, Thesus said:

hate to burst the bubble of the fantasy world within which you live, but your "pvpers" are so terrified at the thought of the humiliation they would receive if they dare to fight against me that they would rather kill themselves and lose on purpose to avoid fighting me

[03:06] Urmom: Rather u have mats than thesus [:[03:06] Devox: .[03:06] Urmom: Ciao was fun[03:06] Urmom is dead[03:07] Leonar Do'Wemi: -105 HP (dead).

Cmon dude, none cares about losing to you, i've been in Platinum since the server merger and ive seen you attack once, always at late hours none is online. Always multilogging 5 chars with an cancerous compo thats very hard to beat. Your not interested in PvP but boost your ego. That perc we let die was mine, I saw u had a alt outside and was fine letting the group playing the game fair with 5 different players looking for a fun fight rather than easy mats at 3AM. If you really was this OP pvper you claim to be, you would not run a really strong compo at 3AM pvping, but find some ppl and fight when players are actually online lol. Im pretty sure none in Plat gives a shit about the mats we get in those perces. But its np, i just killed ur nidas perc last night when you werent on. Karma is a bitch. 

4 people like this

Just now, Jericho said:

Cmon dude, none cares about losing to you, i've been in Platinum since the server merger and ive seen you attack once, always at late hours none is online. Always multilogging 5 chars with an cancerous compo thats very hard to beat. Your not interested in PvP but boost your ego. That perc we let die was mine, I saw u had a alt outside and was fine letting the group playing the game fair with 5 different players looking for a fun fight rather than easy mats at 3AM. If you really was this OP pvper you claim to be, you would not run a really strong compo at 3AM pvping, but find some ppl and fight when players are actually online lol. Im pretty sure none in Plat gives a shit about the mats we get in those perces. But its np, i just killed ur nidas perc last night when you werent on. Karma is a bitch. 

xdddd you roast yourself in your own post, 1st u point out you defended with 5 but in the same sentence say i am atking at 3am but obv thats fine if you have 5 on to defend, lol and u claim i dont want pvp yet im just trying to get a 5 man defense and u guys would rather kill yourselves than fight me??? and lol hope the 0 pod nidas perc i put down after i killed the 3m one to let noobs know who killed them was enough to satiate your anal anguish

Thesus, you seem very cool. Thousands of people are looking up to your valuable posts. Good job man.

10 people like this

Poor Plat just wanted to share a screenshot. This is why we can't have nice things! 

5 people like this