• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Dofus 2.42 Changelog

169 posts in this topic

Simplifying dungeons is a good change. Every dungeon should be possible to beat with any class combination, like it probably was in 1.29.

But I liked that feel, when we became a 2nd team (with Mono) to beat Tal Kasha on Rosal - Bee was few hours faster :(

To keep game satisfying for both sides I'd go this way:

- new endgame stuff should have a 3 month period of op af version

- after 3 months it will go to casual mode.

It can keep challenging mode and maybe regulate prices on new gear.

If you know it'll go casual mode after 3 months, why would you put the effort in doing it within these 3 months?

I'm still up for the idea of different levels (maybe not as much as G&G, but you get the idea) with possibly different amounts of rewards

3 people like this

For personal satisfaction, Colo.

2 people like this

Then why are all these players, who did the dungeons who will be simplified before the update will hit, not satisfied :s

I get your point but many seem rather annoyed that satisfied 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, there always be updates, that will change the gameplay - otherwise the game would die long time ago.

As long as game evolves - there will be people who like the direction where it goes, and people who doesn't. I remember all the hate with 2.0 release.

I love to play Dofus, but I'd want to play it e.g. 1-2 hours per day. That's why I didn't even try dimensions with my own team.

I can come back to iop/enu/eni/panda team now. I don't like elio, but it felt I need him to keep ratio try-to-win legit.

I am sorry if I suck, but I love this game and I don't want to die 50 times in row to win (and keep all moves the same in each fight). I don't really play other games.

Make endgame available for lvl 200 characters, but also do some stuff for hardcore players.

Don't forget they introduced shields, because of some new hardcore content, that will be released in the end of year.

Lvl 220 dungs? New tier of challanges? (idols made silver Vulkania ornament, still waiting for gold).

Edited by Horxy
2 people like this

The beta servers have been updated, here is the list of changes made:

The number of quests needed to complete the "In Search of Fate" Achievement is reduced from 1500 to 1300. This new value takes into account quests that can not be validated due to a character level being too high, it also helps to minimize the impact of the Almanax quests on achieving the Achievement. We do not wish to make the Achievement of all Almanax quests necessary to obtain certain Achievement because these quests indirectly involve connecting every day of the year and we do not want to impose such a rhythm of play .

A new Achievement is added: "In search of renown", for completing 1100 quests.

5 people like this

They changed Strange Wand, but did not change Nerotic Wand. Although they both have the same damage. 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, veva said:

They changed Strange Wand, but did not change Nerotic Wand. Although they both have the same damage. 

nope, they don't have the same damage.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The beta servers have been updated, here is the list of changes made:

Ouginak: Tibia correctly increases Rage at level 1. The bestial form now increases damage by 10%.

Cra Class Set: Removing the Line of Sight for Poison Arrow (former Lashing Arrow) is replaced by increasing the number of uses per target.

Edited by Gravestorm
1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

Cra Class Set: Removing the Line of Sight for Lashing Arrow is replaced by increasing the number of uses per target.

Just when I had new kolo set figured out. Glad I didn't buy anything yet :)

1 person likes this

On 26/05/2017 at 7:34 PM, Gravestorm said:

Ouginak

We have applied two modifications to the bestial form in order to make it less advantageous. We wish this form to be truly double-edged and that it could penalize the Ouginak if it ever changes when it is not the right time.

In Bestial form, the Ouginak can no longer lock enemies.

In Bestial form, the damage bonus is removed.

Beta Patches

Ouginak: The bestial form now increases damage by 10%.

I get the impression this is Ankama's definition of being 'double-edged'...

latest?cb=20140421143551

3 people like this

wow rip

2 people like this

Hi.

My cra doesn't have a spell called "Stinging Arrow"

pls fix

The new spell (which is called the Stinging Arrow) offers two new possibilities for the Cra: from pushback to low AP cost, and Erosion.

2 people like this

I can't be the only one bothered by the fact that ankama heard our issue with trydes as "it has too much mp" and not even address the issue that they're both the dumbest things to deal with, and bugged in a manner that makes their sprite show up somewhere it's not ACTUALLY....

Also, have they always been able to swap eachother around? and place 5 traps in a turn? :/

1 person likes this

tryde is easy mob, just need learn to count

4 people like this

17 hours ago, Piro said:

I can't be the only one bothered by the fact that ankama heard our issue with trydes as "it has too much mp" and not even address the issue that they're both the dumbest things to deal with, and bugged in a manner that makes their sprite show up somewhere it's not ACTUALLY....

Also, have they always been able to swap eachother around? and place 5 traps in a turn? :/

If the sprite shows up where the mob isn't, it does actually sound like a bug. I've never actually seen this happen, so I can't tell.

They don't "swap around". They can jump 3x per turn as long as new targets are <6 range from where it jumped/can move. 

I don't know the max amount of traps, but I think they'll just stay 5ever until they're activated.

As soon as they're on low hp (like 250 or so) and they can't hit anything they run away. Just remember where it is/was and find it with AoE spells. If you have a sram just put a mass trap on him every turn, works like a charm.

A good way to find it is with striking, use it on the character he last jumped on and 90% of the times you find him. Sometimes he still had enough mp left to run away, but since it has only 3 these days it can't be far.

Also what Extreal said

1 person likes this

The tryde shows in the wrong position when it's revealed by some spells that do damage and move. Sadida's earthquake bugs it almost every time. When that happens, the sprite is shown in the last place where he was visible before being revealed, even if it was many turns ago.

1 person likes this

Ah, yeah that's annoying. You might actually know where it is by hovering the mob on the timeline, it will highlight the correct cell where the mob is at. At least, that's how it worked for Queen when she ran in and out of the glyph and somehow got bugged.

2 people like this

I actually came over here to say anything after I started a fight against 3, and after the first one had it's turn, the other 2 were no longer where they were supposed to be, and there were traps centered on their spots instead. 

sram's traps are wonderful, and I don't fail to kill them (yay ecas), but that doesn't make them not hold the title of worst designed monsters in this game. 

1 person likes this