• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Dofus 2.42 Changelog

169 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wasn't emerald dofus %shield depending on amount of enemies around you (summons not counted)? with 1 enemy being 4%?

osa changes

-symbiotic spell has (increased?) cooldown down

-something with heals

-the swap spell of tofus is now 4 range instead of 5

cra changes:

-2 spells got combined, not exactly sure which (french names) but poissoned is one of them. 1 new spell with which cras can apply erosion (10% per cast, 2xstackable I believe)

-retreat arrow is now 3 AP

Ouginak changes:

-sorry didn't hear these

Edited by colombo-ll
1 person likes this

Osa dragons dont heal osa himself anymore when hitting an enemy <3

Also beast mode from ouginak is nerfed, shield spell is 3ap instead of 2ap. Also you dont gain range when spell kills an enemy.

Rogues remission 1 turn less cd

Cra 2 combined spells are plaguing and poisioned arrow

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, xjoost said:

Osa dragons dont heal osa himself anymore when hitting an enemy <3

Understandable (and probably even a needed) change for pvp since those heals can be ridiculous, but a little sad for someone like me who only uses osa for PvM. I don't have an eni so I use int mode mainly for heals. This encourages int osas even more to go full resistance which is pretty boring to me.

Cra update looks cool though. Long range erosion is interesting :o

Edited by Fravanlan

Can somebody please post some pictures?
I'm really curious about the class changes.
A new Cra Spell? ;o

Changelog is up on the main post.

On 2017-5-26 at 8:34 PM, Gravestorm said:

Terristocrate:

B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B.

by far the best change! Thanks based Ankama!

wtf did u get access to beta, keeps kicking me out

Yea, after 3rd try I connected to beta

Merkator is just hit and kill now? :) 

These changes are a fucking joke, it's like they want to make dungeons available to level 100s.

2 people like this

can u screenshot the recipes for the 200+ items

8 minutes ago, bobeur said:

These changes are a fucking joke, it's like they want to make dungeons available to level 100s.

By saying "making the dungeons easier to understand" they actually meant "removing literally every aspect of the dungeons that is remotely difficult"

3 people like this

this is a great update in my opinion , the dung thing is needed , now the dungs arent so hard already , its just that they need the right chars , and most people dont have 16 chars , nor do they want to leech that many chars , nor change classes.

people who already done these dungs are gonna hate this  yeh , i do understand that the epic-ness of the dungs is what makes it fun , but is it really that epic tho ? i mean most people do it in the easiest combo possible where there is a reasonable effort , but thats about it , its just about having the classes , and if you think about it yeh you might be good at dofus , but the main reason that u can do these dungs is because you have the chars , and u were able to leech them at one point.  

and the other reason people gonna hate this is because they wont be the only ones producing these items , and they would get cheaper , but thats ok , kamas value isnt absolute , a 60mk 2 years could buy you what 20mk can buy you now except for few items , so chill 

1 person likes this

well its beta and not finished ;) wait for it...

Can someone screen all recipes for new items and put here, thank you.

you the mvp

So the Cra erosion spell does no damage. Is the plaguing/poisoned combi Non-Los or not? :x

Posted (edited)

Modifiable ranged stackable erosion for cras you say?

laughing jk simmons j jonah jameson guffaw GIF

Edited by AverageDaniel
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

So Dofus is basically going to be an ugly version of Wakfu now? Tank n' spank, win on first attempt?

They should scrap the basic achievement rewards at least then, make them idol/challenge related only. I don't think the economy is ready for this.

I don't understand this whole idea behind making stuff easy, Ankama already have a keyboard piano game called Wakfu, why would they make Dofus exactly the same?

Edited by Mikefield
Reason: Grammer
2 people like this

$

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Mikefield said:

So Dofus is basically going to be an ugly version of Wakfu now? Tank n' spank, win on first attempt?

They should scrap the basic achievement rewards at least then, make them idol/challenge related only. I don't think the economy is ready for this.

I don't understand this whole idea behind making stuff easy, Ankama already have a keyboard piano game called Wakfu, why would they make Dofus exactly the same?

You realize that this isn't anything new, right? You've had people writing this since 2005.

Introduction of Pandala:

- "Omg, why do they make it so easy to level?" - All the higher level players.

Moving Dragon Pig from his lair to a dungeon:

- "Omg, why do they make it so easy to fight Dragon Pig?" - All the higher level players who had turqs.

Introduction of Otomai:

- "Omg, why do they let people reset? Everyone will become wis and leech" - All the higher level players.

Introduction of Tot Island:

- "Omg, why do they make it so easy to level and drop crimson dofus?" - All the higher level players who dropped their crimsons from the cania minotoror.

Introduction of Frigost:

- "Omg, why do they make it so easy to level and why do they add such op equips?" - All the higher level players who had op equips.

Introduction of Dimensions:

- "Omg, why do they add such op equips?" - All the higher level players who had op equips.

They've been nerfing and buffing since creation. People are leaving Dofus and Ankama are trying to adapt to get more players. They had a winning concept where people actually would recommend the game to other people, but it got lost some 10 years ago or so. Don't think they'll stop with this.

Either you dig the situation or you don't. I know, I've been complaining about this quite lovely game for 12 years.

Edited by Youbutsu
12 people like this

While the nerf hammer is still warm, can we also get nerf on some certain quests??? *cough* memories of the amnesiac *cough*

There are many games that are going to be easier and easier. I can give one for example - Maplestory. People don't want to spend all the time trying the same thing, where is the point of it? Also leveling in games is really annoying. You can't even find people to play on low levels, because it's hard. At the moment dofus starts on level 200 where you can try nearly everything and try out load of equipments. I know achievements, goals are important, but the most important thing is fun from game. Am I right?