• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
ItsKuzKan

2 man team

Hey all, so I've just came back to the game after a few months so I'm not really sure how everything is going class wise. Because of this I wanted to ask some advice on a 2 man team.

I have available: Panda 200 / Steamer 200 / Iop 200 / Eni 200 / Rogue 198 / Sram 188

I wanted to make a duo that is capable of... well... duoing alot of stuff x)

If possible I'd like to be able to farm f3 with them.

Before I stopped, I was going to use Steamer/Rogue but it was a long time ago and I'm not sure if they're still good. I'm also very interested in srams and I'm currently building an osa specifically for pvp which I could perhaps use in pvm aswell if they're good.

I know that Eni and Iop are a good combo and maybe that should be the way to go but... I'd like to be able to duo the f3 dungeons so I feel like something between the sram, steamer, rogue would be better? I also want that atleast one of the 2 to be good in pvp (which all classes probably are anyway depending on gear).

I can also create a new char if it helps so yeah...

Later on I plan on using more than just 2 but for now I can't, sadly.

Thank you!

iop/elio is broken, you can do anything with that

osas are also broken so you could pair it with a sram and be capable of everything too

well iop panda is "old but gold" duo team, for shure all duns to frigost 3  are wpggeazy

Rogue/panda is class as well.

Thank you all! I'll try to choose one of those combinations

Posted (edited)

go Iop/Fogg or Sram/Sadi

Edited by Exical

27 minutes ago, Exical said:

go Iop/Fogg or Sram/Sadi

^ If you want to enable extreme difficult setting in the future, sure. 

Rogue/Panda are the classes that are basically in every single duo/trio in the game. 

Ellio/Iop is ez cheat through F3 and many endgame dungs. But then when it comes to trios (dimensions) can be much harder if you don't have an excellent grip on how ellios portals interact with one-another. 

You are right Reapersurm. I would add Iop as third character to Panda and Rogue to deal with dimension dungeons like you said.

I thought the panda/rogue combo was nerfed a while ago. Didn't know they were still that strong.

I know they could do some dimension dungeons but they can also clear f3 dungeons, right? I'm not sure if all of them so I'm curious

You can duo every single thing in the game with panda/rogue including f3, and with minimal effort at times too

The combo was nerfed slightly because of the wall spawn technique for wave dungeons when an update made mobs from 2nd wave onwards invuln for their first turn but reduced hp by 25% (or something like that) but it's still really good, the only major upset was for vortex and catseye as if anything that update made nidas/queen easier

1 person likes this

Oh, so they can clear even f3 stuff? That's great!

Could you tell me which builds are best for the panda/rogue duo please? As i said, I've been away for a while so I'm not sure if something changed in the builds

I tend to use int rogue for most things but some are easier with an agi build. It's fairly simple for what gear to choose, stack as much fire dam/int as you can. Important to remember that +damage is the key stat for rogue wall damage because 1 fire dam=4.76 int and for water/air, 1 dam = 5.56 agi/cha

Panda just needs 12/6, tread/bear with a combination of hat/cloak is the way to go. Loads of possibilities for that which can be changed to cater to each duo. You might find on some that you want to change something or other and use a specific build to stack certain res etc

1 person likes this

Thank you so much for all of that, I really apreciate it ^^