• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Auron

Questions regarding dofus quests

Hi all,

Just wanting to query the length of time it would take to complete the below quests to obtain the reward/dofus I know it will differ from person to person just wanting to get an idea on time frames number of game play hours would be good and if there are any particular parts for each of these that were really timely/took a number of attempts all I know is Cloudy needs each dimension boss dung completed once.

Cloudy Dofus - Are there multiple quests that require killing dimension bosses more than once if so which ones ? and can I do them at the same time so I only need to kill the bosses one time?

Abyss Dofus - same as cloudy query above

Quest to get the silk for that multi elemental cape

Cheers,

Auron.

1 person likes this

It all depends on how quickly you can do the dungeons/large mob fights/solo fights. If you've got access to a team of 8 that really speeds stuff up cos means you aren't relying on anyone else

But I think I've done Enurado/Srambad quests in 2 days flat, Xelorium is probably the same but that was quite intense and not first time I had done them. 2 weeks wouldn't be unreasonable if you knew what you were doing.

Idr whether there are multiple quests for the 2 easier dungeons but there are for the 190 ones, and yes you can do them at the same time. I also have no idea about the english names for the quests so someone else can tell you that, my tactic was just get every quest per achievement group done unless next step was to beat dung in which case I waited until all others done (obviously some require dung quest)

Abyssal probably takes a bit longer, because of the arnak nature of some of the solo fights (hi memoires...) but if you don't spend to long on those then I would say you could do it in a week. There aren't multiple quests for each dungeon and the dungeons are easy.

Elemental was pretty easy, I think only took bobeur and I 3 days and we didn't do them flat out, most complicated bit was remembering that if something doesn't work right, just equip all dofus and retry.

1 person likes this

Sounds about right, I did enurado and srambad quest each in a day on 6 and 4 chars respectively. Xelor a bit longer because there are some dumb incarnation fights that slow you down. The Cloudy quests are not long, there are just some fights you might struggle with (vs rats in srambad for instance) and bird of time.

Abyssal gets longer the more chars you do it on. Mostly due to the fact there are many solo fights, and even if there are group fights you usually have to do them for each char because you can't update the quest for all chars at the same time (super annoying). Some fights are also harder for specific classes. I'm doing them on cra/cra/sram/rogue atm and I'd estimate the whole thing without the dungeons would cost me like 15 hours of questing, assuming I get the turret fight done fast. All the other fights I'm sanic, partly because these classes have no trouble with solo fights.

Do elemental before abyssal, because at some point you need to run dantinea for it, which you can combine with abyssal quests.

1 person likes this

Pro tips, thanks Dofus Gods.

Now I have an idea how I am tracking when I get into those quests just working on finishing Ice which I started many years ago and got put off when its value dropped as I was going to sell a heap of spares.