• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bricolbob

Old timer looking for a dung achievements partner

Hello Echo!

The name is bob and I've been playing this game with a single account for quite a few years now. I'm looking for other players who - like me - need someone else to complete a few dungeon achievements. Now here is the catch, I don't like following videos, so if you're the kind that only risk an attempt after studying a dungeon on youtube then we won't be compatible I think. On the other hand if you like making your own experience and mental stimulation is what you're after in this game then we will be on the same page. Also I don't like being leeched at all and would rather do it with someone who needs these achievements too, so if you already own them or are looking for some kamas then that won't work either. I know I'm difficult...

In any case I don't think there's much video to study for those 150-190 achievements as for the 190+, well I only have 25% of them so it'd be too long to list them but you can always check my character page to see which ones I already got (or switch to French to have the missing chieve filter available).

XLII (Duo)

Toxoliath (Score 300)

Grohlum (Duo)

Shadow (Duo)

Shadow (Score 300)

Count Razof (First)

Count Razof (Duo)

Count Razof (Score 300)

Let me know here or in game if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Edited by bricolbob

I wouldn't mind doing  a few of them with you though I'm not currently the most active of players so finding me online might prove difficult.not to mention I'm not even subbed atm. 

Feel free to hit me up in game  at Bob-skittle or to message me on imps though

Yup, looks like we could at least do XLII, Shadow and Razoff duos for starters! ;)

I added you in game, my time zone is Dofus time +1, hopefully we can figure out some time to play once you're p2p.