• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob

In-Game Merchant Marketplace Guidelines

Recently set up your merchant in-game, want to advertise what's in your bag to a wider audience? Then this is definitely the place to do it! Please make sure to follow these guidelines in order to assure your topic is not deleted. When making a thread it is best to follow a general template so that other people can easily browse.

Guidelines

• Always make sure you're using the correct server forum and category. (i.e., Echo -> In-Game Merchants)
  • Provide your in-game name in your post along with your merchants location(s).
  • Please include either a screenshot, or an itemised list of what you have for sale.
  • If applicable indicate when your merchant will / won't be available.

Other Rules

• Exchange of Non-Dofus items is strictly forbidden. (i.e., swapping an item from Runescape with Dofus)
  • Purchasing in-game items with real money is strictly forbidden.
  • Cross-server trading is strictly forbidden. (i.e., Trading a House on server X with one on server Y)
  • Please stick to sales. General discussion of items can be taken to the other forums.
  • Excessive bumping may result in your topic being closed. Please only bump the topic when necessary.
  • The sale of in-game merchant spots is forbidden on these forums.

Example:

Unicorns-Arereal's merchant (-1, 0)
---------------------
Hi, I've set up my merchant at -1 0 in Amakna Village, it should be around until next Tuesday. See below:

d9ac2faab6e0009cdc501322fc0f2951.png
IGN: Unicorns-Arereal

---------------------

Closing a Topic

Once you've removed your merchant please follow these guidelines in order to correctly close your topic.

• Edit your topic title to include [CLOSED].
  • Edit your original post to note that the topic will be closed.
  • Contact a moderator by clicking the Report button in your original post and sending us a message such as "Finished my sale, can you please lock my topic?"

Do not delete the topic name, or the topic content. We want to keep all topics so people can browse the forums for general price ranges on items.

Example:

Unicorns-Arereal's merchant (-1, 0) [Closed]
---------------------
Hi, I've set up my merchant at -1 0 in Amakna Village, it should be around until next Tuesday. See below:

[image]

Edit: Merchant's over, thanks!!!
IGN: Unicorns-Arereal
---------------------

Repeatedly ignoring these rules will cause a warning point being issued. Continued problems may result in auto removal of offending threads or the right to post being suspended.