• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Crajj

Need help choosing a 3 man team.

Hey,

So as the title says, I need help choosing a 3 man team.
We recently started out from scratch again. You could say we're both noobs. A friend of mine plans to run 1 account, Int Osa. And I'm going to play 2, what should be my options here?

I made a Rogue,but.. He does everything I do -> better. Damage, tanking, mobility. Is a rogue even good? Or just really hard to play?

We're both level 40 now.

Anway, I'm planning to make 2 accounts.. What would be my best bet? If you guys would recommend me Rogue, would a panda be good? What element should I go for?

Would really appreciate a somewhat decently detailed answer since we're both unfamiliar with the game.. And not sure what we will get ourselfs into when talking about teams.. I already have a level 120 with amazing gear, but he's imo to hard to play solo.. Mobs are just dancing around his traps..

I would do a iop I main a Feca but iops are really good for a team for wrath :D

1 person likes this

Kinda depends what you want to do. But Rogue and Pandas have decent synergy. You could also choose Iop and Panda, or Iop and Elio

1 person likes this

Osa, Osa, and probably.... an Osa?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

rogues are extremely strong but are hard to play and are even harder to play in the early levels, but with time investment and the right team rogues can do anything, i would use either a panda or iop with your rogue, panda for more mobility, iop for more damage, and id start the panda as chance but after you get to about 130 or 150 i would go for a tanky panda build with as much ap/mp and init as you can get.....

if you want to make things simpler you could start with an iop or cra or an iop and a cra to help yourself get through the early levels, get xp multipliers on your accounts and some kamas to back yourself up and then level the more challenging charecters like the rogue

Edited by hazze
1 person likes this

If you're starting new again with little recollection of the past couple of years then i'd go with Iop/Eni. Pretty basic classes that aren't hard to learn.

I've been running those two as a duo for the past couple of days and it's been reviving my interest in the game again.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, SamTheKing said:

Kinda depends what you want to do. But Rogue and Pandas have decent synergy. You could also choose Iop and Panda, or Iop and Elio

For the elio iop combo, what elements should I go for?

On 4/11/2017 at 10:48 AM, Crajj said:

For the elio iop combo, what elements should I go for?

I have an agi elio, and str iop. You can go any element you want on elio tbh, but str or str/int is the best for iop