• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamTheKing

How to obtain ODD generation seemys

Here's a picture of what it shows on the Wiki for the third generation, and I'm having some trouble interpreting it. 

Does this mean that I have to breed Indigo-Golden + Golden-Ebony to get a ginger mount? Assuming they are both pure, what are the chances I get a Ginger and not another Indigo-Golden or Golden-Ebony? 

Thanks

Maybe read the other thread and you would know, anyway the chance of getting a next gen is 10%.

3 hours ago, bobeur said:

Maybe read the other thread and you would know, anyway the chance of getting a next gen is 10%.

I tried searching but couldn't find much. Maybe instead of being condescending you can just link me the other thread, or simply answer my question. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You've got it right. Golden/(anything from gen 1) mated with a Golden/(anything from gen 1) will eventually yield you a Ginger. For Almonds, any mixture of gen 1s for example Indigo/Crimson and Ebony/Orchid will eventually get you an Almond, although from my experience Almonds are way harder to get.

Edited by The_Golden_One
1 person likes this

Sorry to reply to an old topic but can I assume this will be the same for Emerald/Plum. Mate the generation before it?

thx

On 2017-4-9 at 2:22 AM, SamTheKing said:

I tried searching but couldn't find much. Maybe instead of being condescending you can just link me the other thread, or simply answer my question. 

Yes, you breed ivo/turq stripe with ivo/X stripe or turq/X stripe. Idr exactly which is which but I think ivo stripe is emerald and turq stripe is plum

2 people like this